Chapter 30.

For some unknown reasons, I look to my right as if I knew someone was coming, and that's when I spot Blaze, Jason and Mase making their way to the corridor

It's finally after school. Wrote plenty of notes from English class for tomorrow's big test.

I don't have a problem with Blaze. Just the fact that he violated the rights of our study session. I wouldn't have agreed being partners with him if I knew this day would come... well yesterday but you know what I mean. So, I take out my phone and keep myself busy, waiting for them to pass.

How will I handle him during our session if I'm failing now?

I felt that he tried to explain himself for what he did with Rachel, which is none of my business. I really don't care. All I'm looking forward to, is, to pass my English test and for him to improve and then he's off my back. From there, I can finally have my life back.

"Are you okay?" Eyebrows furrowed as Kate asks with concern.

I sigh, "I guess... I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now, I wanna focus on my studies."

Kate keeps quiet and gives me a sympathetic smile, before her eyes flick back on the road. So, I took a ride home with her. She drops me home in no time as she also has to study for it. The whole grade is writing.

I unlock the door and head straight to my room to change into something inappropriate before switching on the TV. I throw myself on the couch with food in my hands and put my legs on the table.

I check the clock and notice I still have plenty of time before the session starts. I'm going to keep things professionally, school based. I think we have been cosy with each other, wanting to know more about each other and going for Ice creams. This should have remained on books and nothing more.

Well that's how I'm planning things to go.

So, an hour passes and I'm still lying flat on the couch, showing no interest of getting up.

*knock! knock! *

"Who is it?" I ask with an eyebrow cocked. No one usually knocks this time unless it's Blaze... or Winter.

Silence still filling the room as I wait patiently for the person to answer. Getting up on my feet and immediately swing the door wide and being met by Blaze's face only shocks me.

My eyes flick to his hands and I feel my heart dancing from joy and astonishment. Two mouth-watering, containers of Ice cream are cupped up in his giant hands. One with a flavour of vanilla and another with a flavour of chocolate chips.

I'm guessing one is mine as he already knew I'm an addict of vanilla Ice cream.

Is this how he apologies?

"Come in." I free myself from the door to let him in and bite the inside of my mouth nervously.

I don't even know where the nerves came from.