Chapter 26.

So, Harry and his Mom left a bit early after eating dinner with us

So, Harry and his Mom left a bit early after eating dinner with us. Harry sat with me throughout the day and down to the evening.

He's pretty cool I should say. I thought he'd be more of a snob since he's hot and staff.

Guess my instincts were wrong.

As it's already Sunday, I haven't started studying and I'm writing my English test on Wednesday.

I can't afford to fail it. Or any test.

I throw myself on the bed with my now on enormous shirt of my favourite celebrity on it.
I start flipping pages and trying my level best to concentrate but only fail. I sigh out of indignant as the headache only starts.

"You have got to be kidding me."

I need medical attention for this!

I exit the room with my flip flops on and go straight to the kitchen. I open the fridge and pour cold water before gulping its life out. The cold water hits my warm throat while touching my sensitive teeth and I only cringe from the feeling.

"Damn that's cold." I place the glass on the counter and shut the door fridge. I pull out a kitchen stool and take a sit, rest my head in my open hands and sigh out of feeble and tiredness.

Sleepless nights.

I need a vacation.

"You okay Ama?" Mom asks from the living room.

I snap my head to her, "I guess so. Just tired of school." I sigh and sit on the couch opposite her.

"And when have you ever been tired of school?" She cocks an eyebrow.

"Now!" I mutter and look at what's playing on the TV.

She's watching an action movie. That's a first. I thought Mom was more of a... romantic movie kind of person. Though I highly doubt she ever listens. I still don't get why she watches tv.

I sit with her anyways and put my legs on the couch and rest my head on the cushion.

I'll just start tomorrow. I mean English.

By the way Mom is working from home tomorrow. How awesome. I don't have to make breakfast or even make sure the house is clean before leaving for school.

**************
The hallway is already packed with bees. By bees I mean school learners. Because it's Monday, everyone seems to have amazing news to tell their friends about their weekends.

Well I guess I have tea to spill to Kate too. Saturday news about Abby and how hot Harry is. I know it's shocking that I'm talking about boys but there's more to tell and that's how my weekend was.

I doubt Harry will be coming more often. I hope not.

Who am I kidding? I hope so.

"Hey Kitten." I snap my head to the male voice behind me.