Chapter 12.

Please vote for this chapter :)
___________

Please vote for this chapter :)___________

So apparently, I dozed off at the party. There was a lot on my mind, But I really had an amazing time with Abby. He's too self-effacing and took care of me when I relied on my 'Best Friend' to. Speaking of her, she didn't even bother coming back home after the party. It's Sunday, it's her last day of being here. All her stuff is still here.

Wait. I'm in my room.

How on earth did I get here if Kate didn't sleep here? Unless she dropped me and went back to the party, but it can't be her, because I felt strong, soft hands caring me to a very comfortable car seat. Unless, she gave Abby the directions to my house. He might have dropped me then went back to fetch his Mom at the Airport.

My stomach is growling from hunger. I need to eat in order to finish my school work. I'm feeling so resentful about Kate's behaviour. I'll just disregard her, though I'm not saying I'm stopping her from having fun or anything, but she's my best friend, she knows how much I despise the fact of being left alone or of empty promises.

I wonder where she slept.

It isn't the first time happening. She once left me with this infuriating boy called Hunk. Or so they called him. I was left alone with him for almost three hours. He did all the talking while Kate was with his best friend making out.

Who does that? I mean, you just met the guy and you're already all over him and seizing the moment.

But because she's my only friend, I had to forgive her. Not because I'm lonely, but because I love her. She told me nothing happened between them, Firstly, Kate was wearing a short denim skirt with a gray cropped T-shirt, short enough to reveal the midriff. Me on the other hand, Black Jean and long-sleeve top with a denim Jacket and my white Converse.

Enough about her.

Mom is already making breakfast downstairs. I can smell the fresh eggs and sizzling bacon with toasted bread. So, I immediately get up and rush to the bathroom.

I pack all Kate's stuff so that when she gets here, she can get them outside or at my Mom.

I quickly tie my hair and wear my denim shorts with my favourite enormous shirt and flipflops to go with.

"Morning sweetie." Mom greets me with a warm smile.

"Morning. What time did you get home?" I ask. Giving back my warm morning smile. Thank God she made coffee, It's Hot as usual.

"Around 4am. But you were not around." She narrows her eyes at me.

I choke at my coffee, "What? What time did you say you got home?" I ask, wide eyes popping out.

"Around... I'm not quite sure, but around 4a-."

I interrupt, "Have you managed to see the person that brought me back?"