Noel

-Noel's P.O.V-

Screaming was what woke me up except it wasn't me who was screaming, It was Blair. I sit up and see her leaning against the wall, silently crying. I pull her to me and hug her tight.

"It's okay.. Everything's okay. You're okay." I hush her, hoping she didn't wake anybody else up. Her cries grow a little louder but I quickly hush her.

"Blair I'm not going to let them hurt you. I promise." I try to get her to dry her tears but I already hear the footsteps down the hallway. I wipe up her tears as the door flys open.

"What the fuck are you screaming for?!" Mom screeches and I sigh.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." I try to block her from Blair.

"Why the hell are you sorry? She should be sorry! Speak up!" She yells at Blair and I quickly step between her and Blair.

"Don't yell at her!" She slaps me, hard. I hold my face as I feel the bruise forming on my cheek.

I hear Blair screaming and I scramble to my feet to stand between them. She tries to throw punches at Blair but she hits me instead. Blair is screaming again and I cringe at her screaming.

"Blair I'm okay." I try to assure her but her tears are already coming down like rain. She throws me to the ground and continues to hit me.

"This is it.. This is my life." That's my only thought at the moment. Blair continues to scream and cry and I know that helpless feeling. When you're watching someone you love be hit..

-2 hours later-

Blair cleans up the blood covering my face and I sigh.

"We need to leave." I tell her and she nods.

"I can't leave you in this situation anymore. We need to leave."

"Noel I'm-"

"Thirteen yes I know. I don't want you to be hit everyday." I cut her off. We packed two bags of clothes, cigarettes, a gun, a hundred dollars, and some food. Mom was getting drunk as hell even though it was only eight in the morning so she didn't even notice us leave. As soon as we are out the door, I feel free, like we could just fly away from here and never have to come back. So we ran. We ran and ran and ran until we couldn't run anymore. We checked our surroundings and saw that we were in downtown Tulsa. Which is nowhere really exciting honestly. Maybe you can catch a fight or a shooting but that's it.

"Do you catch a ride or get on the bus?" Blair questions and I shrug.

"What do you think will get us out faster?" I ask.

"The bus." We were just about to sit at the bus stop when we saw Dawn running down the street screaming for Johnny.

"Johnny's dead" I can basically hear the sentence