Noel

Noel's P.O.V

I wake up with a jolt still feeling the gun shot in my shoulder. I sigh as I shake my head. I don't think I woke up Pony or Soda so I just quietly get up and walk down the hallway. I don't know what I'm doing or why I'm doing it, I just know I need to clear my head. I try to walk out of the house silently but I know it's not possible with the screen door. I try to pay attention to where I'm going but my mind keeps pulling me elsewhere. It feels like i'm drunk but i'm not.. I don't think at least.

"Noel!" I hear Soda yell and I turn around only to have him push me tithe ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell at him as we land on the ground. I hear a car honk and see a car drive off.

"What's wrong with you?! Why didn't you move?!" He yells as I start coughing.

"I-I didn't.. I didn't see it." I manage to tell him.

"How did you not see them? Noel those were Socs! If they didn't hit you then could have gotten you!" He still yells as I try to get a grasp on what just happened.

"I didn't see them." I say.

"You're lucky I heard the door open otherwise you'd be dead." He tells me angrily as he pulls me up. This is the first time he's ever yelled at me. He grabs my wrist and tries to pull me back to the house.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as he slams the door. I start coughing again but he doesn't notice.

"Sorry doesn't stop me from worrying about you." He snaps and I stop walking.

"I don't need anyone to worry about me." He lets go of my wrist as I sit on the couch.

"I'm sleeping here. Feel free to worry about me dying in your own room." I grab a blanket and the tank.

"Fine. If that's what you want I wouldn't want to hurt your pride." He says as he storms off to his room and slams the door making me flinch. I sigh as I put the tubes in my nose and try to focus on my breathing.

"I can take care of myself." I whisper as I get tired of staring at the ceiling and fall asleep. Returning to the hell that is my mind.