Noel

Noel's P.O.V

I close the door and smile at him.

"So babe.. I have exciting news." I tell him.

"Before you say anything else can I tell you my news?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course." I say and he sits down. I sit down next to him and he grabs my hand.

"So you know how I was in the country this week?" He asks and I nod.

"Well.. the girl who's car I was fixing invited me in her house to have a couple beers so I did." He says slowly and I nod.

"Okay.. What's the point?" I ask and he sighs.

"I got so drunk.. We both did and I never would have done what I did if I was sober.." He trails off and I look down at our intertwined hands.

"I love you so much." He says as I stand up and let go of his hand.

"I'm pregnant Soda." I admit and his eyes grown wide.

"But I mean it doesn't matter. I bet your other girl is knocked up too." I say sadly.

"Noel I-"

"No. I lived half my life not knowing where my dad was so I'm fine with my child not knowing where their dad is either." I snap at him. I pull the baby hat out of my back pocket and throw it at him.

"Congratulations Soda." I open the door and run down the hallway. I run past Two-Bit and out the door.

"Noel!" I hear Two-Bit yell as I hear footsteps behind me. I run until my lungs give up on themselves and I sit down on the ground, crying. Two-Bit slows down as he sits next to me.

"Sweetheart what happened?" He asks and I just sit there, sobbing.

"He cheated on me with a little slut in the country." I cry and he stands up.

"I'll kill him." He says angrily and I stand up quickly.

"No. Two-Bit stop. Please." I plead and he sighs.

"I can do it by myself. I don't need it. I can get a job. I can support the baby by myself." I promise him quickly.

"No you can't Noel! You think you're all big and bad but this is a human! Okay?" He snaps at me.

"I do understand! I also understand what it's like having to give up that human! I didn't even hold him because I knew I would get attached!" I yell and he is silenced.

"Oh my god. Oh my god I can't breathe." I gasp and he picks me up quickly. He starts running back to the house as I realize the situation. I now have lost the only person I ever thought I had loved.