Blair

Blair's P.O.V

I take care of Johnny because I'm the one with the most knowledge about medical situations due to my mothers relentless beatings and Noel's relentless protecting. He cried while I try to clean up his blood.

"I'm so sorry Johnny.." I whisper but he just cries.

"Goddamn I can't even go to the lot to without worrying about the Socs." He curses as I put a bandage on his face.

"Johnny we're not gonna let them hurt you anymore. Okay?" I try to assure him as he sits up and sniffles.

"Yeah.. That's exactly what I need. A bunch of girls defending me." I'm taken aback by his comment as he sighs.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just mad." He tries apologizes but I just nod. I report back to Darry about Johnny's condition and then I go to hang out with Noel, Two-bit, Dally and Sodapop. Being the youngest girl was defiantly awkward especially with three older guys in the room but Noel protected me.

"Hey.. Hey uh.. I hate to tell you this but you have something on your lip." Sodapop tells Noel.

"Oh, where?" She questions, raising her hand to her lips.

"Let me get it." Soda leans toward her but she puts her hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"Slow down lover boy." She laughs and he groans. I smile a little as she kisses his cheek. After a while I go back into Johnny's room to change his bandages. I suggest that he stay in his room but he insisted that he came out to talk to everyone. Soda continues to flirt with Noel and I don't know if I'm okay with it or not. I just guess that I'm okay with it because she seems happy.

I never see her happy..