Two-Bit

Two-Bits P.O.V

-The next week-

"Two-Bit.." Noel whines as I hold back her hair. She throws up in the toilet for the second time this morning.

"This is the worst fucking part." She tells me as she sits on the floor. I laugh a little as I sit next to her.

"It gets easier, right?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yeah.. It gets a little better until you actually get to the point where you push a human being out of you." She says and I smile.

"You're a trooper." I tell her as she stares at me.

"Soda is coming home today.." She sighs.

"Is that good or bad?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know.. We never thought this would happen because I never thought we would ever be this close." She explains and I smile.

"Do you love him?" I ask and she smiles.

"I think.." She says quietly and I grab her hand.

"No matter what happens.. I'll be here for you." I whisper and she smiles.

"Thank you." She whispers back and I nod. We hear the front door open and her green eyes fill with fear.

"Go tell him.." I urge her and she sighs as she stands up.

"Noel?" Soda calls and she runs out of the bathroom.

"Soda." She sighs happily as she hugs him tight. I feel a pang of sadness in my heart as she kisses him. I don't know why I just did.

"I have something to tell you." She tells him and he nods sadly.

"I do too." He says and she leads him into him and Pony's room.