Dally

Dally's P.O.V

Noel sighs as she sits next to me on the couch and I turn to her.

"So you're not going to be one of those super hormonal girls during their pregnancy are you?" I ask her and she laughs.

"What? No." She laughs but knowing Noel this is a lie.

"Noel what are your thoughts on a peaceful birth?" Dawn asks and Noel cocks an eyebrow.

"I believe they do not exist." Noel answers.

"Well me and Darry were thinking about having a hippie birth." Dawn explains and Noel leans forward.

"You are pushing a human being out of a small hole.. but you, my dear sweet Dawn, you are pushing two human beings out of a small hole.." Noel trails off and I stare at her.

"You cannot have that be peaceful." She finishes and I shake my head.

"Thank you for putting that image into my head sweetheart." I tell her and she laughs.

"I'm sorry but I went through it and now i'm going through it again so you might as well know." She defends and I groan.

"So what's the story behind your mystery birth?" I ask and she sighs.

"I got pregnant with my ex-boyfriends baby because I thought I loved him.. Huh. I guess I get into that situation a lot." She laughs sadly and I rub her back.

"But he left the state as soon as I told him so I was on my own and since I was stupid and fifteen I decided on adoption. The dad was okay with it and we found a young couple who couldn't have children. I had him on August third and his name was Caleb Jackson Fairfield.." She shrugs and I nod.

"I don't know where he is now." She adds.

"Sorry kid." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"My mistake.. Thinking I could actually be loved.." She says quietly as she stands up.

"I'm going to go pack." She tells us as she leaves the room and Dawn turns to me.

"She scares me sometimes." She says, concerned.

"She just needs some space. She's still alone right now." I say calmly as I pull out a cigarette.

"You're not worried about her?" She questions and I shake my head.

"Of course not." I bite the cigarette and she sighs.

"How?" She asks.

"I know she's like me." I say as I stand up.

"What does that mean?"

"She doesn't fall easily." I walk out of the baby house and walk down the street.

"I need to get arrested.." I mumble knowing that all these new babies are going to ruin my reputation.