Noel

Noel's P.O.V

I laugh as Two-Bit follows me out of DX.

"You are crazy." He laughs as he pulls out a cigarette.

"Crazy good or crazy bad?" I ask as he lights the cigarette.

"Neither." He answers and I laugh.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Soda yells as he walks out of DX.

"Nothing. What's wrong with you?" I question and I smile, knowing i'm annoying him.

"I wouldn't have flirted with them if-"

"If what?" I cut him off as I rest my hands on a gas pump then rest my chin on my hands. I raise up an eyebrow and I smile at his defeated look on his face.

"Are you on your pain medicine?" Soda asks and I shake my head.

"Nope because I'm not in any pain." I tell him as he ruffles his hair.

"Look I'm sorry about yelling at you last night." He apologizes and I look at Two-Bit.

"Two-Bit did you hear that? Are you accepting me as a person instead of a child? Oh my goodness. I feel honored to have this opportunity." I tell him sarcastically making Two-Bit laugh.

"I know that you can take care of yourself but you never let me take care of you." He tells me excuses and I smile.

"Why would I need you to take care of me? Huh Pop?" He sighs obviously frustrated and I laugh.

"Can you at least give me a reason why you did that?" He asks gesturing to DX and I shrug while smiling.

"Just showing them the difference between a Soc and a Greaser." I tell him as he copies me by resting his chin on the gas pump.

"And what's that?" He asks.

"That I have more confidence to do what I want." I answer and he laughs. He leans in like he's going to kiss him and I don't move until he's close enough to kiss him.

"Go back to work." I whisper as I walk away from the gas pump and he smirks.

"You know I'll see you later right?" He calls and I wave bye to him as I walk away, not turning around. Two-Bit joins me as we start to walk back to the house.

"You know that you could've cut the sexual tension with a knife, right?" He asks and I laugh. Me and Two-Bit we're laughing and talking all until we got home and Ponyboy was surrounded by five Socs, all alone.