Sodapop

Sodapop P.O.V

I pace the house nervously. Noel has been gone for twenty minutes and she hasn't come back and neither has Two-Bit. Finally Two-Bit bursts in the door with Noel in his arms. He quickly rushes over to the couch, sets her down and grabs the tank and she reaches out her hand for the tube; he hands it to her and she puts the tube in her nose. He turns on the tank and then turns to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yells as he walks over to me.

"This isn't your business Two-Bit." I tell him calmly.

"Really because while you were out cheating on her I was the first person who was there for her!" He yells.

"Maybe you should back off." I snap and he pushes me lightly.

"Are you going to make me?" He asks.

"C'mon Two-Bit. Let's just-" I'm cut off when he punches me in the face. I fall to the ground because I wasn't expecting him to do that.

"Two-Bit!" I hear Noel yell as he continues to punch me.

"Get off of him!" Noel yells again as Two-Bit stops punching.

"Why is everyone yelling?" Ponyboy asks as him, Blair, Dally, Ashton, and Johnny come into the room.

"We have news," Noel says before anyone can say anything else.

"I'm pregnant." She finishes quietly. Everyone is silent and she sits on the couch and buries her face in her hands.

"Somebody say something.." She pleads, her voice cracking. Dally sits next to her and rubs her back.

"Hey kid it's all right." He whispers as he wraps his arm around her. She leans into his side as Ponybody helps me up.

"Soda has some news too." Two-Bit speaks up and I sigh.

"He cheated." Noel blurts out before I can say anything.

"You little shit." Dally says as he stands up. Noel grabs his jacket and looks up at him. Her green eyes are washed out and broken. Dally mutters something as he sits back down. Noel stands up and stares at me. She still stares at me as she hugs Two-Bit. Ponyboy walks to the other side of the room and so does Blair, Johnny and Ashton.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter as Noel sniffles. I walk out of the house silently and pull out a cigarette. I'm going to have a daughter or a son.. and I realize as I think about that baby.. That I don't want to be like Darry. I don't want to have a baby this young. I have to leave so I start running and don't look back.