Noel

Noel's P.O.V

Me and Soda stayed up for awhile after Johnny went to sleep, honestly we were pointlessly flirting.

"So what about you?" I ask.

"What do you mean 'what about me'?" He questions and I shrugs sleepily.

"What do you like? What don't you like? What happened to your parents? Are you in school? I mean c'mon Pop." I chuckle as he shakes his head.

"I like working at DX, I don't like my brothers fighting, My parents died a year ago-"

"Oh I'm so sorry." I interrupt and he shrugs.

"And I dropped out of school a while ago.." He trails off as I rub his arm.

"What about your dad? You never seem to talk about him." He asks.

"I'm just gonna be straight forward and admit that my dad is a drug addict and he left my mom when I was thirteen and Blair was eight. I sometimes see him around town but he's either always high or going through withdrawal." I admit to him and he stares at me, interested.

"I'm sorry." He says and I just shrug. I watch the small television for a few minutes but I feel preying eyes on me. I glance at him and the tv for a couple seconds.

"Would you like to take a picture? It'll last longer." I joke but he just continues to stare.

"Pop.. You okay?" I ask again after a minute but he just smirks.

"When of you think would be the right time to get a kiss out of you?" He asks and I shrug.

"When I feel comfortable." I tell him as I grab his arm and wrap his around my shoulder so that he knows it's okay. I lean into his side and he smiles.

"I'm so tired.." I yawn as I close my eyes. After good ten minutes of trying to fall asleep I guess that Pop thought I was asleep and he picked me up and carried me to the girls room.

"Is she asleep?" I hear Ashton ask.

"Yeah.. Fell asleep awhile ago." He tells her. I feel him set me down on the bed and wrap me in a blanket. I was expecting him to sneak a kiss on my face somewhere but he just sighed quietly and left. I smile as I hear the door close.