Johnny

Epilogue:

Pony and Blair

After the birth of Heidi pony and Blair tried to keep their relationship alive but with school and Heidi to babysit when Noel had to work. Fights were common with them. Fighting over every little thing and then making up the next day was very disastrous to their relationship. The on and off couple finally had the biggest fight of their relationship and Blair demanded to end the relationship and Pony did not argue. After the breakup pony went up to college in New York and Blair went to Florida. After six years of not seeing or talking to each other, Blair went back to Tulsa to visit Noel and the gang. She knew that everyone moved away but some were still there. Blair went to the Curtis house to remember the fun and the mourning for Johnny and the gift of Alice Johnny and Heidi. Sitting in the car and smiling to herself she sees ponyboy, tall mature ponyboy with a smile on his face, his hair still blond wisps, and a small stubble covering his neck. She debated on getting out of the car and talking to him but suddenly she sees a short women almost resembling her come out with a baby on her hip and another in hand. Pony kisses this lady and She assumed pony moved on as she told him to and the smile fades his face as he sees her. He looks down and grabs his wife's hand and kisses her, showing he moved on. Blair starts the car and pulls away, time to move on like pony did. She did move on and she did find another love. She got married and is now living close to Darry and Dawn to watch their kids grow up. Blair never did forget the love she felt when her and Pony were together but she tries to focus on how happy she is now.

Dally and Ashton: Dally and Ashton went off to live together but never got married because Ashton quote "Wanted to see how long he could dig." and soon enough they have three children, two boys, Kason and Drew, and a girl, Arora. It was only after their children had gone off to college and got married and had kids of their own they decided to get married. They moved to Fort Worth when Dally was fifty five so they could be closer to their kids.

Sodapop: Soda finally came to terms with Noel and Two-Bits relationship and decided that he needed to do something else with his life. He came to the conclusion that he couldn't be an good father like Darry or Two-Bit and he left. He went to the country and went to the girl in the country, her name was Penny. They hooked up again and this time she got pregnant. Penny became Penny Curtis after their daughter, Rachel, was born. He decided not to walk out on another baby and stayed. Although he never considered himself an amazing father his daughter did. After a couple years they had four kids and were happy but he never did forget about Noel or Heidi.

Two-Bit:

Two-Bit had to become the father figure for Heidi because Sodapop was not present. With Noel's health issues being a roller coaster of sickness and health it made Two-Bit realize that he had to sober up and take care of Heidi just in case he did find himself alone. Noel and Two-Bit got married when Heidi was two. It was a beautiful wedding with Heidi as the flower girl. Noel wore an untraditional short wedding dress but we aren't a traditional family honestly. She looked beautiful even if she didn't get the wedding she deserved, It was just the guys and Noel's parents. Even though I know I can't give her all the things she deserves I promised to make her feel like she deserved to. I promised her dad that no harm would come to her or Heidi and he told me, "That's good because I don't want you to make the same mistake I did." And I never did. After a year of being married we received news that Caleb's adoptive parents died in a car accident and that he didn't have any where else to go so we took him back and we raised him like he didn't even miss a beat, he's two years older than Heidi and loves her.

Dawn and Darry

After the birth of Alice and Johnny Darry and Dawn decide to marry. It was a small get together with some of dawns family that's still alive and the whole gang, Dawn wore a simple but perfect gown and Darry was in tears. After all that Dawn and Darry stayed in Tulsa until soda and pony and mostly everyone else left their small street. Looking for a better life for Alice, Johnny and future children they moved to a better part of Oklahoma in a pretty nice neighborhood, were nobody was judged by greaser or soc, the way Johnny would have wanted. Darry became the boss of his own roofing company that made it big, and Dawn became a dancer for a few years until the birth of her third child, Rose. After that Dawn became a stay at home mom and soon a fourth was born, Bella. Dawn made it her job to protect her children and to love and cherish them. She never forgot Johnnycakes and had old photos of them in scrapbooks and frames but to this day, Dawn never forgave herself for not protecting her little brother.

And as for me.. I got to see it all unfold. They think I didn't get to see everything that happened but I did. I was there every step of the way. Pony did stay gold like I told him too.. but I always knew the gang would break up. I didn't expect that Ashton would be the one to tie down Dally but I'm glad she did. Their kids are lucky and he's lucky to have the life that he does, I'm so proud. As for Dawn and Darry I couldn't be happier to know that my name is being passed on and that they aren't letting me just be another sad soul lost. I was expecting Blair and Pony to get married once they were old enough but when they broke up after being together for five years it really made me sad. But it's okay because I always knew that we would only have memories to look back on. We were greasers, we were JD's we blacked the name of our fair city. We beated people up. We robbed gas stations. We were a menace to society. Man did we have fun!

I met a girl today she was wearing white and her hair was in spiral curls that fell down her back. She looked so familiar.. so tuff. Apparently she's been here for a while.

"It's been a while since I've seen you kid." She tells me and my eyes widen.

"Noel?" I question.

Noel:

Noel had health issues through out her life. With her breathing and her anxiety and her panic attacks. She was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was put on medication to stop the visions. One day she was in the hospital for treatment and she started having a panic attack. She couldn't breathe and she was shaking and screaming for the doctors to make the voices stop. Seeing this tore Two-Bit up and he begged her to calm down and stay but she wouldn't listen... And that was it. Noel Cassidy Jackson Mathews died at the age of thirty one due to breathing complications. Leaving behind a husband, a fourteen year old daughter, and a sixteen year old son. Although she did outlive the doctors expectations, she could not live forever.

"Let's go home Johnny cake.." She says quietly as she holds out her hand and I smile.

"Alright.." I whisper as I take her hand and for once we felt safe. Peaceful. Gold..

And just like that we became best friends.

--------

Maddie and Danielle here! This sadly is the end of our book. We just want to say thank you so much for all your support on every book. It really means a lot. I mean this was just a joke we started at the beginning of the summer and we didn't expect it to blow up like this so thank you so much for this emotional roller coaster.

We defiantly got attached to the characters and now Danielle wants to say something so here's Danielle.

Danni here! I want to say that I love you guys for all the support that you guys gave us for my recurring dream that wouldn't go away and I love that a lot of y'all were supportive and you guys spawned us to continue the book even though we thought we would stop at one point. I want to thank Maddie for dealing with my overpowering personality and yeah so love ya.

Maddie here again. I'm not a sentimental person when it comes to writing and whenever I do have to write something heartfelt I usually make Danielle write it but I can not make her write my thank you to you guys. I can not even fathom how we got this many people to read our book and it's really a big accomplishment even though it's only two thousand which isn't a lot for some people but it's a lot to us. So thank you so much we love you and stay tuned for another book coming soon. Love you all so much! xo

Danielle here again, huh whoops. I also wanted to thank you for the 2k views and how me and Maddie's writing personalities came together to write one majestic book.

Alright now it's both of us. I can not believe that we have to type these words and have to push the 'completed' button but all good things must come to an end. We love you all and stay tuned for another book. An important book if you were a fan of this book. VERY IMPORTANT. (Hint. HINT)

Anyways this is it for now.. so I'm not gonna drag this on anymore so I guess this is....

The End