Dally

I walk into the dark room and I find Ashton still asleep. I smirk as I walk over to her.

"Baby!" I yell as I start jumping on the bed.

"Stop!" She whines as she throws a pillow at me.

"I fucking hate you." She says and I laugh.

"C'mon that's not what you said last night." I joke.

"I was drunk last night." She reminds me as I sit down next to her. I notice that she closed her eyes and is trying to go back to sleep.

"Ashton.. Hey Ashton." I whisper as I shake her shoulder.

"What?" She asks with her eyes still closed.

"I love you!" I yell and she quickly gets up and puts a pillow over my mouth.

"Dally I love you too but if you don't shut up I will smother you." She warns and I laugh.

"You couldn't even if you tried." I try to tell her but my voice is muffled because of the pillow.

"Oh really?" She questions as I flip over so that she's pinned down.

"Haha everyone's a comedian now let me up." She says but I shake my head.

"No you're not getting up that easy." I tell her.

"Dally I'm tired." She whines. I kiss her and she smiles.

"I have to go to work.." She whispers as I start to kiss down her neck.

"No you don't." I tell her.

"I'm gonna get fired if I come into work late again because of you." She explains quietly.

"But i'm one of the best customers." I remind. Ashton got a job at the Dingo and I'm usually there just to make sure nobody tries to flirt.

"Dally I have to go to work." She says as she tries to push me off of her. I laugh and she does too.

"Really. I have to go." She whines and I sigh.

"Fine." I roll off of her and she smiles.

"Thank you." She says as she kisses me.

"Yeah yeah." I say as she puts her work t-shirt on over her tank top.

"Why didn't you just tank the tank top off?" I question and she stares at me.

"Because then I would've twice as late to work because of you." She tells me and I smirk.

"What can I say?" I joke and she laughs.

"Alright I'm going to work." She says as she grabs her bag. I stand up and she smiles. I kiss her before she walks out the room and out the door. I sigh as I walk out into the kitchen and wonder what the Curtis' are up to. So I start walking down the street towards the always crowded household.

I would've gone with Ashton to the Dingo but she has a strict No Drinking Until Five O'Clock rule. I walk into the house and find everybody rushing around the house. They try to talk to me but honestly all I can think about is Ashton.