Noel

Once we finally get home I sit on the island in the kitchen. Blair goes to the library to do homework so me and Two-Bit are alone.

"I feel like my lungs are deciding to be a little shit." I whine as Two-Bit stands in front of me and he laughs.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks and I nod.

"What did the baby look like?" He questions.

"It's barely a baby. I mean i'm on five weeks along." I remind him.

"What did it look like?" He repeats and I smile.

"It looked like.. I don't know.. A tiny baby?" I say and he smiles.

"Can I ask you another question?" He asks.

"Where do you think we are?"

"With what?"

".. A relationship." I smile as I look at my feet.

"Two-Bit.. I don't think.." I trail off and his happy expression fades.

"It's a bad idea." I finish and he smiles again.

"Really?" He asks and I nod.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want to. I mean with the baby and all I don't want you to-" I cut him off when I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him.

"I'm sure." I whisper and he kisses my nose. He notices the heart tattoo poking out from my shirt and he shows me his hand.

"Blair told me." He explains and I nod.

"C'mere I have something to show you." He tells me as he grabs my hand and leads me to my old room.

"Two-Bit what did you do?" I ask and he smiles.

"Close your eyes." He orders and I sigh as I close them. I hear him open the door and I'm really nervous.

"Open your eyes." I open my eyes and I smile.

"Two-Bit.." I start and he throws his hands up.

"I know it's not much but I-"

"I love it." I cut him off as I kiss him. I turn around a look at the small changing table. It's the only thing in the room and I realize my stuff is gone.

"Where's my stuff?" I ask and he smiles.

"I put it in Blair's room.. I didn't really know where you wanted it." He explains.

"I'll probably put a bed in the baby's room so that I can just get up in the middle of the night to take care of the baby." I tell him and he nods.

"How much shit did you get for buying this?" I ask as I stare at the changing table.

"A lot but it was worth it." He says as the phone rings. I go to the living room and pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Jackson?" I sigh at the familiar voice and I nod.

"Yes this is Noel speaking." I say.

"We have your younger sister, Blair, down at the station and we need you to pick her up." She explains.

"I'll be right there." I hang up the phone and Two-Bit is staring at me.

"Blair just got arrested."