Two-Bit

Two-Bits P.O.V

I was going back to sleep when I hear the phone ring. I groan as I get up and walk to the phone to find Noel had beat me there.

"Oh god.. Okay we'll be there in a minute." She says as she hangs up. She sighs as she turns to me.

"Ashton and Dally are drunk as hell and they told me that there is a mustang following them." She explains and I shake my head.

"Let's go." I say as she grabs a hoodie and follows me outside the house.

"They're so stupid." She rolls her eyes and I nod.

"Glory." I mutter as we see them stumbling around the park with the mustang slowing down next to them. We both start running to them as the Socs jump out of the car. Noel quickly grabs Ashton and pushes her behind her and Dally stumbles around a little more.

"This isn't your territory." She says calmly.

"We don't take orders from broads.. especially greasers." She rolls her eyes at the comment.

"You think i'm scared of you?" I ask and they laugh.

"We know you are, slut." One spits and she laughs.

"And yet I still won't fuck you." She laughs as we all start running to the house so they don't have enough time to pile into the car. By the time we finally get back to the house Noel is having trouble breathing and Dally and Ashton are basically passing out.

"Get.. Get the t-tank." Noel says as she sits down and I nod.

"Here ya go babe." I whisper as I turn on the tank and she puts the tubes in her nose. She leans back and closes her eyes as she still tries to catch her breath.

"Alright let's get y'all to bed." I say as I pick up Ashton and Dally off the floor.

"Goodnight my love." Dally calls as she goes into her room.

"Man.. These doors are really nice where did you get them?" He asks and I shrug.

"Oh my gosh a bed." He laughs as he flops onto the bed and passes out before he can touch the pillow. I go back to the couch and find Noel still struggling to breath.

"Are you okay kid?" I ask her and she nods.

"I just forgot how far the house was." She sighs and I nod as I sit next to her.

"Soda told me that he has to go out of town tomorrow to fix a truck out in the country but you were asleep and he had to go to work." I tell her.

"Okay. Thanks." She says and I nod.

"Why can't I breathe? It sucks." She whispers and I laugh. She leans against my side and closes her eyes.

"Is this okay?" She whispers.

"I don't know is it?" I whisper and she nods. She falls asleep after a while and I smile. Even with the tubes in her nose she looks beautiful...