Dawn

Dawn's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" I ask Darry and he nods.

"I'm sorry we have to leave this way but it has to be done." I apologize and he nods. It's about midnight and we need to leave because this is the last time we can leave. We leave the house and then look back at the house where it all happened. I sigh as we continue to walk down the street.

"This is for Alice and Jacob." Darry whispers and I nod. We figured out the sexs of the babies a while ago and they are due in three months. We decided on Alice for the girl and Jacob for the boy. I feel bad because Noel and Blair are so used to people just walking out on them and this is just another person.

"You left the money?" I ask and he nods. We left them two hundred dollars so that it's enough to get on their feet. I look down at my baby bump and shake my head.

"For my kids.." I whisper as we get to the south side. We are immediately greeted by Socs.

"Hey hey hey we come in peace. My girlfriend is pregnant and we don't want any trouble." Darry throws a defensively throws an arm around me and I nod. They search us and then let us in. Everything is so nice.. not at all like where we used to live. Even though I know this is for Alice and Jacob I don't feel right. I think about Noel and Blair and Soda and how they're gonna end up. I think of Johnny and Two-Bit. I think of Dally and Ashton. These are the people who helped me get where I am today. We check into a motel and quickly walk to our room. I sit down on the bed and cover my face and start crying.

"This is for them.. We did the right thing." Darry whispers as he rubs my back. I nod as I hug him tightly.

"I'm so hormonal.." I cry and he laughs.

"I know.." He whispers.

"Alice and Jacob.. Alice and Jacob.. Alice and Jacob.." I think over and over again as I regret this decision.