Noel

Noel's P.O.V

We finally get to Jay Mountain and we all stare at the church.

"C'mon.. Let's get inside." I say as we walk up to the church. We break down one of the boarded side windows and climb into the old church, it looks like it's about to collapse at any moment.

"Are you guys o-" They fall asleep before I can finish my sentence. I smile as I push Pony's hair out of his face and realize just how much he looks like Soda. I take in a shaky breath as I look over to Johnny who was asleep at my feet. He looks a little like Dawn but it's not a lot. I feel sick and I quickly find a small bucket of wood and I pour out the wood. I get sick in the bucket and sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

"Why the hell is there wood?" I quietly ask as I glance at the wood. I see that there is a fire place and I put some wood in, I don't have a match so I can't light it. So after questioning myself for an hour I fall asleep.

-later-

"Noel.." I hear Pony whisper and I open my eyes.

"What's going on? Where's Johnny?" I ask as I sit up.

"He went to go get some stuff while we were asleep. He'll be back soon." And almost as if on cue Johnny comes into the church.

"What did you get?" I ask as we walk over to him and he starts pulling things out of a box. Pony sees the Peroxide and starts freaking out.

"We gotta change our look because the cops will have descriptions." Johnny explains.

"You're not cutting my hair." Pony states and I sigh.

"Pony it's your hair on the ground or your ass in jail." I snap and they both stare at me.

"I'm pregnant. I'm sorry." I whine and they laugh.

"Noel I don't think you should be here when we bleach Pony's hair because the fumes can mess up the baby or something." Johnny says and I nod.

"Yeah. I know." I say as I walk outside the church and go to the water pump. After thirty minutes Pony and Johnny come out of the church. I smile at Pony's blonde head and he rolls his eyes.

"Alright make your jokes." He says as he sits down on a box.

"I'm not laughing." I tell him.

"Ha-ha." He says in a dull tone as Johnny finds a mirror and shows him his hair. He just sits there, staring at his reflection and I laugh.

"Alright get mine over with." I groan as we walk back up to the church. I cover my face as Johnny starts dragging the knife across my hair. Basically an hour later Johnny pulls out the mirror again and I cover my eyes.

"Does it look bad?" I question and I hear Pony laugh.

"You look fine." He says as I uncover my eyes. I gasp as I look at my boyish haircut.

"I didn't know you were gonna cut it all off!" I exclaim and they both laugh.

"Oh my god." I whisper as I mess with my hair to try to make it look better. Pony starts to cut Johnny's hair as I look at my stomach.

"When do you think you're going to start showing?" Johnny asks.

"I thought you were already showing." Pony jokes and I slap his arm.

"Shut up." He laughs as I look back down at my stomach.

"With Caleb I start showing at around.. ten weeks?" I question myself. Before we can even eat lunch we all have our haircuts done and Pony is reading us a section from Gone with the wind. I'm super hungry but I know that Pony and Johnny need to eat so I stay quiet...