Dawn

-a day later-

"We're home." I say quietly to Alice as we walk in the door. Everyone smiles as they notice us coming in.

"Hey Blair." I say as she walks up to me.

"Oh my gosh.. She's so cute." Blair whispers as she stares at Alice.

Blair wasn't allowed to see Alice or Johnny at the hospital because the nurses told her and Pony that they couldn't, I don't know why.

"Can I hold her?" She asks and I nod. I carefully put Alice in her arms and she smiles.

"Hello Alice.. I'm Blair." She says quietly and I laugh.

"Oh my gosh she's so little." I nod as I glance at Darry and Johnny. I see him handing Johnny to Pony but Johnny immediately starts crying.

"I didn't do anything. I promise." Pony says and I laugh.

"Why don't you change his diaper Dar? I'll be in with Alice in a minute." I tell him and he nods. Pony hands Johnny back and he makes his way to the nursery.

I let Blair carry Alice into the nursery where she sits down in a rocking chair with her.

"You're really good with her." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks.. I took up a babysitting class when Noel found out she was having Caleb.. I thought I could help." She explains sadly.

"Hey it's okay. You're gonna have a niece or a nephew soon." I remind her and she shrugs.

"I just always think like what could have happened if Noel kept him." She admits and I nod.

"You can always come over here and babysit if you want." I tell her and she smiles. Alice starts crying and Blair hands her back to me.

"So Noel's pregnancy is going okay?" I question as I change Alice's diaper.

"She's under a lot of stress and anxiety which isn't good for the baby but she has a doctors appointment today." She explains and Darry nods from the corner.

"Are you going to find out the gender of the baby?" He asks and she shrugs.

"She's about seventeen weeks so I don't know." She answers.

"She's starting to show a little isn't she?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's already starting to wear some of Two-Bits shirts." She says and I smile.

"Hey I have to go, Noel's doctors appointment is in an hour, but if you need any help just let me know." She tells us and we nod.

"It's alright." Darry says and she smiles as she walks out of the room.

Johnny and Alice fall asleep after a while and I smile as we look down at Johnny.

"He's so much like him.." I whisper and Darry hugs me.

"I know." He whispers back.