Tribulation - The Crisis 1a

I am heavy handed and a poor speller. If you discover a typo or a mistake, please bring it to my attention. I will make the correction. Some times I am blinded to my errors. I encourage your comments and corrections. My Chapters were to long for Wattpad. Thus, I broke them down to smaller parts. Such as 1a, 1b and 1c etc. To make it easier to read. Thank you.

SHADOWS of SHELLY

Le David Morris

ONE-a

Tribulation – The Crisis

Sweat was spewing from Shelly. The turmoil in her stomach did not allow breeze to cool her. Even in the shade she was like an oven. Her intellect could not make it any cooler. Being one of the smartest young ladies in her freshman class did not keep her mind from smoldering. Her heart was preparing her to do what her Daddy told her not to do.

In almost thirteen years Shelly has become a mild and caring person. The situation forced her eyes to bulge, and calmness exploded into chaos. She was beyond the point of boiling as her nostrils were flaring, and blasts of snorting trumpeted a loud burst. Picking on her sister sent bolts of sparks screeching through her. Today Brit Hatton stole Dak Akura's (ดอกซากุระ - Cherry Blossom) lunch for the third time.

Shelly heard the boy sneer while saying, "I can take your lunch any time I want."

Shelly was breathing heavily. Her body was tensing as sweat continued to spew forth. Her body was flashing crimson. She risk the school administration sanctioning her, "Please give my sister back her food."

"Who is going to make me?" he said, as his slime separated smirk spread spacious.

"I will! But doing so will send you to unhappy endings!" Her eyes widen, her nostrils flared as she snorted!

Exhibiting an arrogant and mock laughter, he said, "A little thing like you will not be able to hurt a fly."

With a big smile, she cupped her hands, and said, "Sorry pal! This is not your day. Leave! You're a bully, and a silly boy who is a scumbag coward."

Fuming, he brought his arm to thrust a rigid power punch. She moved back a quarter inch causing him to miss. Shelly grabbed his middle and ring fingers pulling him to thump onto the floor. Brit was baffled.

He jumped to his feet and was lunging at her. She kicked him in the groin making the bully grab the painful area. A flip with a knee to his head brought him down. Tears were flowing from his eyes as he realized that a little girl won.

Shelly yelled with the rattle of doom, "If this piece of dirt threatens another student, let me know. I just played with him today, but another occurrence will produce a major whipping. Don't be afraid of a bluff like him."

Brit rose and walked away quietly and his faced glowed with a crimson shine. The group of kids who had formed a circle to watch the fight snickered and returned to their classes.

At supper that evening Salin On (สายลมอ่อน – Gentle Breeze) reported to her Daddy and Mommy, "A snooty boy at school took Dak Akura's lunch, but Shelly made him return it."

Daddy said, "Oh!"

Shelly quipped, "He is a stupid bully."

Dak Akura insides quivered as she said, "He tried to hit her, but she whipped his sorry behind, and kids in school laughed at him. I do not believe he will try to steal somebody's lunch again. She put a fear in him that will last a long time." Dak Akura glowed as she as locked her fingers around my waist. She hugged me to keep from collapsing, and her eyes focused on mine. My encounters with Brit were far from over.