Shelly - Redemption 1b

ONE-b

Shelly - Redemption

It was no big deal. Brit thought because I was smaller than him that he had the advantage. There was a weirdness about him flutter my stomach. My mind was racing. What could be directing my mind.

He did not know that my Daddy is the former International Grand Champion of Fraternal Fear (FF,) and that I have been taught by the best in the world to defend myself.

Salin On chided, "Because of what our sister did today, we will not be tormented at school. They will leave us alone and there will not be a next time."

Dak Akura interjected that I revealed was calmness and told the boy to leave and I would not hurt him, but he tried to hit me. With a take-down, a kick, a flip and a knee he was on the floor crying.

I continued, "After school Brit intercepted Dak Akura and me where he begged our forgiveness with a promise not to bully anyone from that point forward."

Then he asked me, "Where can I learn to fight like you?" I told him there are two types of FF. One for people to learn how to defend themselves. Then I added the other one is for Combat military personnel who use it in battles. If you do not know the difference, you will be lost. It is not how good you are, but how much you care."

I breath harder and longer and told him, "When an individual applies for the program there will be a promise or pledge. If a person agrees to the premise, the beginner is called to help those who cannot help themselves. He or she is guided to assist others without requiring a payback."

I experienced an increased rise in height and continued, "It demands that we never bully, or intentionally hurt your opponent except to save your life or help someone else. The practice of serenity must be present in all that each of us do. My uncles Jerry Lee and John have a gym in Chiang Mai where they teach the techniques of FF. They will know whether you are sincere and will drop you if you are not. People who practice these methods become improved and remain confident about who they are."

Brit said, "I want to be a better person, and feel that peace. Life controls the turmoil keeping me irrational since Momma left my Dad and me. He has been full of pain and acts like nothing has happened.

Daddy' hatred toward me someway in his mind justifies punishing me. He whips me for no reason and tells me how stupid I am. Then he ignores me and has not noticed that I am hurting too. I want to help him, but I do not know how!" His whole body was shaking as the sobs became uncontrollable.

I hugged him and cried also. A relief surged through him. The peace he was searching for became a reality in my arms. He became a new person from my caring. He found healing and wholeness. I brought an extra sandwich and thermos to school every day, because I knew he was hungry.