Part 1:How it all began.

February 1994

12 noon

Zofia's POV

A 3D2N class trip to a park in the Masurian Lake District,sounded good,until you realize the type of classmates you have."Come on now."Ludomil commanded."Yeah,we want to show you something."Walentyn added,backing him up."I'm not sure,the bus leaves for the hotel in 10 minutes."I answered,trying to get away, before being blocked by Barstoz."Oh,you ain't going anywhere."He said as he grabs my arm,dragging me away from the rest of the class.These three boys are from my class, have been disturbing me since the start of high-school this year. Ludomil is the leader of the group, him being the class monitor,sweeping assaults on me under the rug. Walentyn and Barstoz are his best buddies, doing his bidding in exchange for assistance in their homework. They have done many despicable things to me,from giving me a drink containing laxatives to pouring itching powder on my seat. Rumors were going around that I did compensated dating,making me alienated from the others,leading to me to slowly not trust anyone except family. My father did the best he can to stop the bullying, but not only did the bullying not stop,it got worse. I heard stories that Ludomil's father is my dad's superior, but could not confirm."We'll be back,teacher,just needed to escort Zofia to the toilet."Ludomil explained to the teacher, getting the A-OK. I was dragged along against my will through the woods,as the sight of the class shrinked from my view, replaced by the woods of Mother Nature.

I was forced onto a dock,my back facing the lake with me looking at the gang."What do you want! Why me?"I yelled,trying to convince them to let me go. "You have been an eyesore ever since you came, but this maybe our final assault if you comply."Ludomil declared."What can I do for you all to get off my tail."I asked,lowering your guard. "I wanted to see someone swim under desperation, so jump into the lake,and swim back to shore."Ludomil said."What,I'm not..."I said before getting interrupted by Walentyn"Oh,you don't have a choice." before being kicked into the lake. With no experience swimming, I panicked while flailing my arms,trying my best to push myself back to the dock. Using all my effort,I managed to make my way back to the dock,gripping my hands on its wooden planks,pulling myself to safety."Oh no you don't,we said swim back to the shore."Barstoz declared,before pushing me back into the water. Due to my wasted effort, I was exhausted, trying to scream"Pomocy",but leading to more water to go into my mouth. My vision was getting blurrier, drifting my way into unconsciousness. i hope we will be sisters in our next life,Elżbieta.

3rd Person POV

The three boys were chuckling away at Zofia's struggle."Knock it off."A voice yelled out.The trio turned around to be face to face to a boy of similar age to them,holding a fishing rod in his hand."Help her up,or face my wrath."The boy threatened."What are you gonna do about it?We outnumber you 3 to 1."Ludomil answered back."Alright then,don't regret it.Remember the name Y/N Brzyski ."Y/N mentioned before dropping his fishing rod and assuming a fighting stance. The trio laughed,before Barstoz charged towards Y/N,trying to tackle him. Y/N effortlessly slid out his foot,tripping Barstoz to fall face flat.Y/N turned Barstoz around, before beginning ground and pound on Barstoz' face. Walentyn began raising his fist,ready to punch Y/N in the face.Y/N grabbed the fist,twisting Walentyn's arm before performing the Scissor Legs take-down,forcing Walentyn on the ground and proceeded with choking him. Ludomil began charging towards,forcing Y/N to release himself from Walentyn and roll to safety. Due to not noticing,Y/N was grabbed on the waist by Barstoz, with Ludomil standing in front of Y/N. "Thought you could win against superior numbers?" Ludomil asked arrogantly, before being replied by Y/N,"Of course." Y/N immediately head butted Ludomil,before performing a Back Kimura Counter, downing all bullies, moaning in pain."You win this time,lets run."Ludomil admitted defeat,before the gang ran off. Y/N began looking in the lake for Zofia,before noticing bubbles on the surface. Wasting no time, Y/N jumped into the lake,searching around for Zofia,before coming across her unconscious body sinking slowly. Y/N began grabbing onto Zofia, before swimming back to shore.

Y/N began administering CPR,doing the usual 30:2 compression to breaths ratio. Within minutes, Zofia started to show signs of life,water being coughed out. Y/N felt a weak pulse coming from Zofia, picking her up in a piggy back ride to look for help before getting the fishing rod. He carried Zofia out of the park, not knowing that her school bus has left without her.The trio had informed their teacher that Zofia has went back home after not feeling well,the teacher some how buying it. Y/N began carrying Zofia back to his house.(NO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS)

Y/N's house was in a bit of a mess due to preparations of moving houses. Y/N entered the home,with his mother watching a show.

Y/N: Mama,I'm home.

Mother:Welcome back...who is this?

Y/N:I'll need to lay her on the sofa, could you make some hot soup or coffee, she may be feeling cold.

Mother:Alright you better explained what happened once we start treating her.

Y/N got some blankets from his room, before laying it over Zofia. She was still shivering from the cold,but soon Mama finished preparing some hot chocolate. Y/N began explaining what was going on to his mother, making Mama understand that he is not a pedophile. Zofia proceeded to sit up,feeling better from her near-death experience,thanking the Brzyskis' for their hospitality. Zofia began trusting Y/N,partially for being a savior."You probably need some blood circulation,so wanna play some Mario Kart?" Y/N said while passing another N64 controller to Zofia."I'm not to sure how to play the game though."Zofia replied,still shy. This was the first time someone actually interacted with her without any ulterior motives. She began making heads or tails about the controller,Y/N booting the system up with Mario Kart loaded. All was fun and games,playing various maps,Zofia mimicking Y/N's actions and enjoying the thrill,until Zofia got the blue-shell with Y/N in first place. Not knowing what it does,Zofia activated the shell,leading to Y/N getting blown up, with the A.I. releasing shells at his area,leaving him last place on the final lap. Y/N laughed it off,citing"I never had so much fun for a long time." "But why?"Zofia asked curiously."My elder brother left for military conscription a month ago,so he isn't around usually."Y/N replied."Thanks for playing with me,friend.I just realized I have not ask for your name,I'm Y/N  Brzyski." "Zofia Bosak."Zofia said softly. 

Just then, the door swung open. "Hey kiddo, who do we have here?"A man was at tge doorway."Papa, this is my new friend Zofia."Y/N answered.
"Greetings,Sir." Zofia answered with a bow."Hi.It's getting pretty late,where do you live,I can drive you home." "Wroclaw. I was with my school on a trip,but I think they abandoned me." Zofia spoke quietly. "Hmm, what is the address?I can drive you home tomorrow." 

24 Kurwa Street(I tried looking for an address, no results)." "Wow, that is the place we are moving to, looks like we are gonna be neighbors." Y/N's Dad replied astonished. "You can stay here overnight, we will send you home in the morning." Y/N escorts Zofia to his room."Sadly, we do not have any Guest Rooms, so you will have to sleep in my spare sleeping bag."Y/N apologized. Zofia was fine with it, it has been a while since any 'friend' been polite to her. The two had their night's rest.

Timeskip with Y/N moving remaining furniture into the Moving Truck, with him and Zofia enjoying the ride from Mom while Dad drives the Moving Truck.

The group has arrived at Zofia's house. "Wow, we are gonna be next-door neighbours."Y/N's Mom said. Zofia and Y/N ran to the Bosak's house, knocking on its door. "How may I...Zofia, where have you been?" The man answered the door, supposedly Zofia's Dad. A little girl was standing behind the father. "Hi, I'm Y/N Brzyski. How are you?"Y/N introduced as he held a hand for the little girl.She took the hand, coming out in full view."Elżbieta...Elżbieta Bosak.""Nice to meet you."Y/N shook Ela's hand, before helping his mother with moving in the furniture.Meanwhile, Zofia and Mr Brzyski went to explain to Zofia's father what is going on. "Oh, those bastards, they have been tormenting my daughter since the start of the year. I thank your son for saving her. I hope their friendship will continue, both of my daughters have very few friends from school due to my status. Without their mother and me busy, they have been lacking in the love department for a while. I hope you can help us out." Mr Bosak explained. The fathers continued their chat about children, trying to find ways to improve the love for the sisters. "The TV is set, want to play?" Y/N asked the timid girl as they explored the new home. Looks like the journey is just beginning.

I'm still trying to work with the limited amount of info about the sisters, so I am sorry the story is a bit rough on its edges. I'll try to improve this as I go on.