Part 33: Rainbow

5 December 2014

7 am

Hereford Base, United Kingdom

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Zofia has just arrived in Heathrow Airport. The couple left their daughter Jane under the care of the Brzyskis, promising to video call every night and return for visits within a few months.

Y/N had his weapons in a steel suitcase, clothes and other necessities in his military backpack. Zofia had the same equipment, with Zofia wearing her combat uniform and Y/N in his smart casual clothes. Y/N has not touched his M4 for a pretty long time, but the still remembers how to use it, and it's rate of fire is just so good. Zofia brought both her primaries, ready to serve the greater good.

Zofia: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Zofia: Thanks for following me.

Y/N: We are husband and wife, it is my duty. Besides, we need to give our child a safe place to grow in.

The two made their way to the helipad in thr airport, meeting with Asians in Black Uniform. The South Korean flag can be seen on their arms. The group of 4 boarded a Chinook, taking off towards Hereford Base.

Y/N broke the silence between the group.

Y/N: Rainbow?

Korean Man: Yes, 707th Battalion.

Y/N: Y/N Brzyski, Polish GROM. Call me Wasp. My wife here is Zofia Bosak.

Korean Woman: Grace Nam. Callsign is Dokkaebbi. This here is Korean Batman.

Korean Batman: Actually is Vigil. Full name is Chul Kyung Hwa.

Y/N: Greetings. What special gadget your country providing for the cause?

Vigil: ERC-7, cloaks me from camera devices.

Zofia: Grenade Launcher woth special grenades.

Y/N: Snake Camera, drills into soft surfaces to provide video feed of inside.

Dokkaebbi: Camera you say?

Dokkaebbi touched her tablet, enabling some buttons before gaining access to camera feed. The light to Y/N's Snake Camera lit up differently, giving white instead of red.

Y/N: Wait a minute... That is my equipment.

Dokkaebbi: My hacking ability, technology is so crucial currently, so why not capitalise on it.

Y/N: Cool, now unlink my cameras now.

Dokkaebbi: *grumpily* Fine.

The team continued their journey towards Hereford, Y/N was worried about meeting Ela, but excited to meet Ash and Valkyrie again.

The helicopter touched down on Herford Base's helipad. The group of 4 dismounted, to be greeted by the one and only Six, the African American woman with one of the most special forces.

Six: Glad y'all can make it,follow me right this way.

The team was guided by Six through the base, introducing the various aspects of their new 'home'.

Y/N: I'll go change out into my soldier attire.

Six: Meet all of us at the Cafeteria, that will be where we meet your coworkers.

With Y/N changing out, the rest of the group continued with the tour, ending at the cafeteria.

Swinging the doors open, the group entered the cafeteria, with all of Team Rainbow standing at attention. Everyone was excited for their new companions, except Ela, her face frowned upon the sight of Zofia.