Part 31: A New Frontier for the Bosaks

A Few Hours Ago

???: Is your gas mask ready?

???2: Of course, why won't it.

???3: Today is the day we show us White Masks aren't any pushover.

???: Remember, no eyewitnesses.

The vehicle rolls up along a road, parked next to one of the most renowned colleges in the world.

24 April 2014

Poland

4 pm

Y/N was having a day-off with his daughter. Zofia was at HQ, Second Lieutenant work wasn't just going on missions and training others, she had to do paperwork and data entry. As one of the role models for policewomen, she must keep her image clean.

In Jane's room, Y/N was spectating his daughter sleeping on her bed. Jane is now 3 years old, her innocence to the world made Y/N's heart warm. He wanted to ensure this cuteness would remain happy for her life.

His phone rang, strange for its timing, who would call him at this time? Picking it up, Y/N answered the call.

Y/N: Hello.

Zofia: Y/N.

Y/N: Oh, Second Lieutenant. What is it?

Zofia: Now isn't the time for jokes, Y/N. Turn the TV on, quickly.

Y/N hung up the phone, before heading straight for the TV. Zofia's anxious tone peaked his curiosity, what happened? Turning on the TV, he was greeted by the sounds of gunshots and gas.

"Bartlett University Attacked, Hundreds Suspected Dead" roared the headlines. "The United States Activates Article 5" screamed the other. Y/N was in shock, what thing would cause such an inhumane event. Y/N's bad memories of Iraq triggered, giving him a headache.

Meanwhile, in the Pentagon...

???: Sir, this is an issue Team Rainbow can handle.

???2: Six, I know you are excited about re-establishing the Team. However, its actions are something we cannot support anymore.

Six: The world needs us. This is a job Rainbow is trained for. No other CTU would be trained for this. Please, for the sake of others, re-establish our presence.

???2: ... ... Alright Six, you are the head now. Show the world Team Rainbow has our back.

Back to Poland

26 April 2014

9 am.

Zofia's team was currently having an emergency meeting. Yesterday's attack was one of the worst cases in CT history. However, a mysterious CTU managed to repel and cease the hostile activities. Y/N was still on leave surprisingly.

Zofia: Alright, now that we are well informed of the situation, meeting adjourned. Ela, I would like to speak to you in private.

The rest of the team leaves, leaving the two sisters alone.

Ela: What is it, siostro.

Zofia: A letter for you. Congratulations.

Ela takes the letter before Zofia left her alone. Ripping it open, she revealed the secrecy.

Dear Elizbieta 'Ela' Bosak,

You may not know me, but you may address me as Six. After consulting your officers and getting a recommendation from Specialist Eliza 'Ash' Cohen and Specialist Meghan 'Valkyrie' Castellano, I would like to invite you to join Team Rainbow. Team Rainbow was the force acting in Bartlett University.