Part 32: We Are Joining Her

Apparently Wattpad cut part of my story, so here is the conplete one.

25 August 2014

Poland

9 pm

3rd Person POV

Y/N was in his living room, holding a stack of papers. Life after Ela's departure hasn't been much enjoyable, and with the increasing amount of danger via terrorism, Y/N had a debate with himself. He knew that leaving Ela was the greater good, even though he will still suffer. After questioning himself on the job, Y/N reached the conclusion of leaving the GROM. It was a difficult one, but Y/N wanted Jane to be protected better. Now all he had to do was to pass it to his superior, which is his wife.

The sound of the door unlocking filled the room, revealing an exhausted Zofia.

Y/N: Welcome back. Sit down on the sofa, let me massage your shoulders.

Zofia: Aww, thanks Y/N.*kisses Y/N*

The two settled down on the sofa, Zofia enjoying Y/N's massage.

Zofia: Today has been exhausting day. Arguing with Ludomil, so much paperwork, and so much frustrating recruits.

Y/N: I see, rest well after this. Uh... Zo, we need to talk.

Zofia: I too have big news, but you say your piece first.

Y/N: I...I want to resign from my post.

Zofia looked astonished for a sec.

Y/N: The constant Ludomil's presence and the danger of the job. I just can't take it anymore. I want to quit. I have calculated that, we should have enough to take care of the family. If you want me to work, I can still find another job.

Zofia raised an eyebrow, before giving a smile.

Zofia: How did you read my mind?

Y/N: Wut?

Zofia: I plan to resign too.

Y/N: Why, Second Lieutenant is such a high paying job.

Zofia: I want to have the family together. Ela is my last direct kin, and I want to be with her. The job...has been reminding me too much of my father. I think it is best I leave.

Y/N: Hmm.... I see. I am fine with you resigning, I'll get another job. Jane needs to be taken care off, and maternal love is good for her.

Zofia: That won't be necessary.

Y/N: Why?

Zofia: I got a hold of Six. If we are successful, we will join Team Rainbow, with Ela. We fly tomorrow.

Y/N: 'I don't want to' Zofia, I know she means the world to you, but what about Jane. I too have my parents to take care of.

Zofia: I know, I should have consulted you, but I jumped on the chance to reunite with Ela. I want my family to be together with me.

Y/N: What about Jane? We have been giving her almost minimal love via the weekends. These are her growing years, our love is important to her. Why not I stay here and take care of her.

Zofia: We can't protect her if the world is in danger. If I can't deal with my own sister, how will I be a good mother. Y/N, please, let us sisters be together.

Y/N: ...Fine. We will join Team Rainbow, but we must visit Jane regularly.

27 August 2014

3 pm

Switzerland

After the short flight, Y/N and Zofia were in Geneva, supposedly meeting Six. The meeting place? A sushi restaurant in the city. The two were walking towards the restaurant, entering to the ambient sound of chatter and Japanese welcomes.