Part 12: A New Adventure, A New Sister.

2 days after the infiltration.

Iraq,June 2007,5.30am.

Y/N woke up to the cold morning of the Middle East. Still feeling a bit of discomfort from the stab he received, he could not go back to sleep, hence deciding to go out for a breather. Holstering his Micro-Uzi, he exited his room,before being greeted by the dark sky and cold air, shuddering slightly till putting on a jacket. The quietness of the surroundings gave Y/N a sense of peace, something he never felt during his time in combat.

"You are up early." A voice called out. Y/N turned around, to see Ela smiling, the cold wind blowing her short green hair.

Y/N:Same goes to you, Elżbieta.

Ela: How is your wound?

Y/N:It's recovering, but still uncomfortable, one of the reasons I came out.

Ela: Couldn't sleep, that event still gives me small nightmares.

Y/N: Don't worry, you still have Blackbeard, Poker, Valkyrie and I. We won't let you suffer alone.

Ela: Could you lend me your Micro-Uzi?

Y/N: Sure... Why you want it?

Ela: High rate of fire, yet so little rounds in the magazine. If the butt-stock isn't used, recoil can go over the roof. I like the rate of fire, I just need more control and ammunition.

Y/N:Well, you did not fold out the butt-stock. Anyway, I like it the way it is for now. Want to join me in witnessing the sunrise?

Ela: Alright.

The two began looking at the skylight, watching as the sun rise from the east side, lighting up the general area. Ela's skin glowed from the sunlight, leading to Y/N snapping a picture with his camera. 'Should I confess now.Will Y/N see it as too early or desperate.'Ela thought.'Keep yourself together,Elżbieta, you like Y/N ever since you were kids. If you can kill hostiles, you can nail a confession.' "Elżbieta, you alright, you seemed in a daze." Y/N called her out,interrupting her train of thought. "Y/N,umm... Do you have a girlfriend?" Ela asked nervously. "Not at the moment."Y/N replied. 'He doesn't have one, that means' "Then,uhh... Can I..."Ela muttered,only to be cut off by Valkyrie. "Yo, we have a meeting right now, gather up. Y/N, you have a letter." Valkyrie called out to the two. "Got it, see you at the tent." Y/N answered, proceeding towards the meeting tent. Ela gave Valkyrie a death glare, "You owe me, big time." she informed the American sternly, before following behind Y/N. Valkyrie, confused from the situation.

In the meeting tent...

Poker: Good job team, our infiltration was a success, the civilians will have lesser sleepless nights.

BB: Especially Wasp, we may not have come out of the base sane without him.

Wasp: It is nothing.

Valkyrie: Alright, we have been issued orders to continue disrupting IED plants and supply routes. So no messing around.

Ela: Y/N, what does the letter say?

Wasp: My days in Iraq are over, I am to board a plane to Mali by 1pm Would want to join you all on through Operation Orange Sky, but orders are orders. Now if you excuse me, I would be heading to pack up my bags for tomorrow.

Poker: Why not request to stay with us?

Wasp: I would if I could, my contract does not allow negotiations.

Y/N leaves the tent for his room. Ela leaves the meeting tent to take a breather, Valkyrie following along.

Ela: It was so difficult for us to be together, and he has to leave just like that.