Part 7:Seizing the Mukarayin Dam

22 March 2003

2 am

3rd Person POV

Y/N woke up from his slumber, heading for the bathroom with his towel. Ela was still sound asleep. Not wanting to disturb her beauty sleep, Y/N left silently for the shower with his bath essentials. He did the usual procedure, rising himself with water from the shower, adding shampoo to his head and body soap for the body. Due to his oily face, he also began washing his face with a cleanser while brushing his teeth. Y/N felt it was odd, since his face and eyes had a burning sensation, while his toothpaste tasted weird. Taking a while to notice, he realize that he applied toothpaste on his face and cleanser to his teeth, his brain auto-piloted at the wrong time. Spitting it out, he used the shower to remove the weird taste and burning sensation. He redid the procedure, before exiting the shower, cranky from his screw-up.

He returned to the dorm, to see Ela snuggled up in her blanket, smiling ear to ear. "Wake up, Ela is time to get ready." Y/N said, still groggy. "Uhhh...5 more minutes."Ela groaned, shifting her sleeping position. "Don't make me use my old move." Y/N said, opening his water bottle. Upon hearing the unscrewing of a bottle, Ela swung herself to sitting upright. "I'm awake, I'm awake." Ela assured, much to Y/N's disappointment. Ela proceeded to wash up, Y/N changing out into his uniform, putting on his socks and boots, before masking himself behind a ski mask and goggles. He proceeded to grab his M762,RG15 and Micro Uzi, loading 5 magazines each. With his quick nimble hands, the 10 magazines were ready. Nothing to do, Y/N decided to help Ela load her magazines, in the hopes of saving time. Both their rifles had ACOGs (somewhere in the world Jager sweat profusely), flash hiders and foregrips (no lasers needed) . Their side weapons had reflex sights, both RG15 had a muzzle brake, Y/N's Micro Uzi has a compensator. Ela came back from her shower, seeing Y/N in the middle of loading her weapons. "Thanks, Y/N." Ela said as she dried her hair."As a small reward..." Ela began removing her clothes, leaving her in her lingerie. Like instinct, Y/N turned around. "For Fuck's Sake, at least tell me you wanted to change out." Y/N said as he continued to load the magazines. 'Y/N, why are you so dense.' Ela thought, quickly changing into her uniform, as well as putting on her cap, goggles resting on it. "Hey what is that?"Y/N asked as he pointed to a piece of cloth on Ela's backpack , while passing all her magazine back. "This? It's part of my grandfather's uniform. He nurtured and taught me that "higher damage is done by striking a supply chain than by neutralizing a man."" Ela replied, placing the mags on her utility belt. "Interesting story, i think he is proud of you wherever he is." Y/N assured, loading hiss weapons, before putting them to safety."You ready? It's time to rock." Ela loaded her M4 and RG15, cocking both of them. "Let the battle begin." she signaled, as the two exited the tent as the two walked towards the helicopter, with Phoenix/Phantom,Price and Soap waiting to depart. The group entered their helicopter, before lifting off, heading for the dam.

"ETA 3 minutes" The pilot signaled. "Alright team, remember the team. Ela and Wasp here will enter from this side, the rest of us from the other side. We will enter at the same time on my signal." Soap instructed. "You all need to take care, we are outnumbered by a multiple." Price added. "With Y/... Wasp here, it won't be an issue." Ela commented. "Awww... I am jealous." Phantom/Phoenix giggled. The helicopter lowered its altitude, Wasp and Ela exited, taking defensive position and scanning the area for enemies. The helicopter also let down the other 3 men of the team on the opposite side. Both teams were ready to commence the firefight. "Lets Do Dis."Price said (insert COD4 SAS announcer here). The two teams set off on their adventure.

Ela and Wasp began their assault, killing soldiers protecting the dam. To go through the protective fence, Y/N used his bayonet to cut through the wires while Ela covered. The two proceeded with caution, taking out watchtowers with their rifles. "We should have brought suppressors."Y/N commented. "Oh well..." Ela replied as they entered the facility. "This dam has two floors,I will take the bottom floor, you can take the top floor." Ela suggested. "Are you sure you can be left alone?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow. "I came here to have a taste of independence." Ela said. "Alright, you do you." Y/N said before leaving for the top floor. 'I will prove my worth to you, Y/N.' Ela thought before leaving for the bottom floor.