Part 25: The Bosak Tempest Returns

13 June 2011

2 pm

Poland

3rd Person POV.

First Lieutenant Staron: I have revealed the applications. These new recruits generally look good for their performance.

Police Commissioner: I see, choose the few for your teams.

First Lieutenant Staron: Understood, sir. I choose...

Second Lieutenant Bosak: I would like to choose this recruit.

First Lieutenant Staron: Recruit No. 198372. Are you sure?

Second Lieutenant Bosak: Definitely.

Police Commissioner: The report has said she is a good fighter but is a liability for her reckless actions. And the dress code.

First Lieutenant Staron: Maybe I should shed some light. This is Jan's youngest daughter, Elizbieta Bosak. Lots of experience in Iraq for her age worked for PMCs. She barely made it into the system.

Police Commissioner: You do know that family members in the same squad are discouraged?

Second Lieutenant Bosak: Sir, I understand. But I promise, under my team, she will not be a problem for the GROM. Please bend the rules slightly, for my sake.

First Lieutenant Staron: Sir, rules are rules, deny her request.

Police Commissioner: Alright, I will let her be part of your team, due to Jan's contributions. However, should there be any issues reported about her, you will also need to explain with a report.

Second Lieutenant Bosak: Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!

First Lieutenant Staron: *points to three of the folders*I will take them. Enjoy it while it lasts, Bosak.

Police Commissioner: Meeting adjourned. *stamps Ela's folder*

17 June 2011

6 am

Y/N's house

Y/N woke up feeling under the weather. Zofia got Y/N to try her cooking of Pierogi last night. Oh god, the horror. The skin wasn't fully cooked, the meat was half raw and oversalted. Y/N not wanting to let her down, ate his portion wholeheartedly while holding back tears, knowing it was just so bad. He persuaded Zofia that he would do the cooking from now on, assuring to her that the cooking was not bad for a start (white lies or would you like to get smacked by a muscular Polish woman).

Noticing that he was alone on his bed, he looked around the room, noticing his beautiful wife is missing. Strange, where would she be at this hour. Their child was with Y/N's parents, so there was no reason for her to be up at this time.

Y/N finally spotted his wife, coming out of the bathroom. She had gone for a shower, changed into a shirt and long pants. 'What for?' Y/N asked himself before Zofia interrupted his train of thought.

Zofia: Morning,kochanie.

Y/N: Morning. Skarbie, what is with the attire. We are way too early, get some rest.

Zofia: You should be the one getting up, I told you yesterday that we were having a new team member coming today at 7, so we have to prepare earlier.

Y/N: What is so special about this new recruit?

Zofia: Can't tell you too much, higher brass would kill me. Now, get up, we have to go.

Y/N groaned in rebellion at first, before accepting his fate and got up. Wanting to take sick leave for that day, hang out with his daughter, these plans will have to hold on for now. Y/N took a shower, battling his growling stomach, it feeling disappointed at Y/N's food choice. Soldiering on, Y/N wore his own shirt and long pants, before joining Zofia in the living room with their necessities.