Part 29: So Wrong, Yet So Right.

30 June 2011

6 am

Poland

3rd Person POV

"Look at your sister, be more like her."

A green-haired woman turned to her left on her bed.

"You can do better than this, Ela."

She tossed herself to the right.

"I won't leave you alone."

Ela woke up from her slumber in a cold sweat. All these words from various people in her life agitated Ela. A pain seared her heart, like she was stabbed. Seeing her first love and basically everything taken by her own sister, anger and jealousy filled her mind. 'Zofia may have anything, but I am not handing Y/N to anyone' She thought to herself, her fist punching the mattress. Ela got up and washed up, preparing her plan for the day.

Timeskip brought to you by Ela inspecting a noticeboard containing her plan.

9 am

Y/N had just washed himself up, noticing he was alone at home. Still on sick leave from the last operation, Y/N was sitting on the sofa, in a tank top and boxers. He has not shaved for the past few days, his stubble was quite obvious on his face, his hair in a mess. Zofia was at work again, 2nd Lieutenant duties, Jane was at his parents' house, so it was alone time for him. Switching on the TV, Y/N proceeded to watching the news. There has been reports of crimes happening, drug usage was on the rise, as well as armed crime and robbery. Rumors has it that some organisation is gathering resources and capital via these activities, but Y/N felt it was some sort of tall tale.

A knock on his door was heard, Y/N ignoring it at first, assuming it was some sort of door-to-door salesman. The knocks persisted, making Y/N increasingly annoyed.' This is one insistent businessman.' Y/N thought to himself. He sighed, resigning to his fate, heading for the door.

"Whatever it is, I don..." Y/N said tiredly with his eyes closed before being cut off. A pair of lips has landed on his, silencing the 30 year old man. Opening his eyes wide, he was greeted by Ela, her eyes closed and relax as she enjoyed the kiss. A faint 'click' was heard, confusing Y/N even further.

Ela: Good Morning.

Y/N: Elizbieta, I am married. I will take it as nothing happened if you leave immediately.

Ela: Wanna go out? Lets enjoy a day together.

Y/N: You don't get it? I am married to your sister, I am not going to be unfaithful to her.

Ela: I don't think you have a choice.

The green-haired Bosak Sister pulled out her phone,revealing a photo of the two kissing.

Ela: I wonder what happens if I send this to her.

Y/N: *tries to get phone* Delete this.

Ela: *elegantly protects phone* Hang out with me for the day, maybe I will delete it.

Y/N sighed, agreeing to hang out with her. Changing out,Y/N left home with Ela, the green head interlocking her arm with his. Y/N couldn't shake it off, since Ela would relink her arm all over again.

The two walked towards a shopping mall.

Y/N: Ela, let go, we may get caught.

Ela: Well, sending the pic to Zofia will yield the same effect if you don't stop bitching.

Y/N kept his mouth shut after that, as the two first entered a clothing store. Y/N took a seat, as Ela took some clothes before heading to the changing room.

Ela shown off herself in the clothes to Y/N. The clothes exemplified her hour glass figure.

Ela: How do I look?

Y/N: You look good in all these, but shouldn't you get your boyfriend to do this?

Ela gave a frown at first, before telling the retail assistant that she wants all those that she tried on.

Ela: *smirks* Thanks for buying them for me, Y/N.

Y/N: What, why am I...

Ela pulls out her phone. Y/N sighed and pulled out his wallet, and passed his card to the cashier. 'When did clothes cost  three digits?' He asked himself before taking the paper bag full of clothes. The two left the store, Y/N clutching the paper bag as Ela strolled beside him.

The two walked past an arcade, with Ela making a beeline to a certain arcade machine. She stared at its content like a small kid.

Ela:*points to Polar Bear plushie* Y/N, I want that.

Y/N: No. I already got you so much stuff.

Ela: *begins pouting* Come on.

Y/N: *gives in* Alright.

Y/N inserts a coin into the machine, roaring it with life. Using what he has for marksmanship, Y/N guided the claw to position, before pressing the button for it to grab. The claw gingerly caught hold of the polar bear, before dispensing it out. Looks like the two were lucky. Y/N handed the plushie to Ela, she hugged it with all her might.

Ela: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N nodded, as he continued to drag the bag of clothes along, Ela following behind hugging the plushie tightly. His heart warmed up, there was a bit of him that wanted the cute greenhead, but his conscience dictated that he shall not cheat.

Promoter: Sorry to disturb you two, but would you like to participate in our art competition?

Y/N was about to turn down the offer, before Ela intercepted.

Ela: What is it?

Promoter: Draw an art piece and stand a chance to win vouchers.

Ela nodded her head, guiding Y/N to a spot, as she used the brushes and canvas.

Ela painted the canvas with elegance, Y/N sitting down confused of what she was drawing. Within a few minutes, she was done. Ela revealed her creation, Y/N in his gear fighting a Grim Reaper. On the bottom was a phrase in Polish,'I always forgot to die.'

Promoter: Thank you for your submission. We will contact you should you win.

The two left the mall, in other's eyes, they were a couple. But for Y/N, he was confused.

Y/N and Ela reached the old Bosak Residence, where he placed down the bag before preparing to leave.

Y/N: Before I forget, delete the pic.

Ela: Thank you for today.

Y/N: Your welcome,now the pic.

Ela: Now just one more thing...

Ela hugged Y/N.

Ela: I just want to be with you. I am not asking you to leave Zo, I want to be more than a work partner, and more of a lover.

Y/N: You know I can't do that.

Ela: I just want you to love me too.

Y/N's Conscience: No, don't do it.

Y/N: ...We can go out, but no showing publicly. 'I'm sorry Zo'.

Y/N's Conscience: Why? Just Why?

Ela: Alright, now that we are unofficially together, I will delete the pic.

Ela whipped out her phone, deleting the photo of the two.

Ela: See you next time.

Y/N left the premises, with a heavy heart. He knew that cheating was wrong, but he did not want to leave Ela's side. Y/N headed for home, ready to greet his wife back home.

While Y/N was away, Ela swiftly connected her phone to a computer. With a few clicks of a certain software, she retrieved the deleted photo. "Meghan, your software has cleared your your debt." She told herself. Ela printed out the picture, before putting it in a frame and placing it on her chest. "I won't let him go that easily, Zo."

A/N: I am sorry for the lack of update, but I will be back. School examinations has started, so enjoy the two chapters.