Part 9: When In Need Of Money.

Late January 2007

3rd Person POV

Y/N has just left his workplace, about to take the bus home. His work is mainly on camera technology, allowing him to prepare his special gadget prototype. He plans to release for Counter-Terrorism Units. His Snake Camera, inspired by the HHIT1, it burrows through a wall, before displaying a live camera feed, allowing the room to be checked for hostiles and lowering chance of a firefight. Just when he was about to cross the road for the bus, his phone rang. It was his mother. Y/N not wanting to piss his mother off, picked it up.

Y/N:Hello?

Mother: Y/N? You need to head for Szpital Kliniczny Im. Jana Mikulicza-Radeckiego right now.

Y/N: What is wrong?

Mother: It is your father, he was working at his workplace, when he suddenly collapsed, the doctors are still checking on him right now.

Y/N: I am on my way!

Y/N hung up the phone, before flagging for a taxi, heading straight to the hospital. Memories from the past played in Y/N's head, showing good times of him with his father. 'Do not go yet, Papa.' Y/N thought, tearing up slowly.

Once at the hospital, Y/N paid the taxi driver handsomely, before sprinting to the front desk, looking for his father's room. He ran up the stairs, since the elevator was slow, reaching the room on the 4th floor. Y/N rushed to the door, entering quietly but quickly, to see his tearful mother and brother. "Mama,Brat(Polish translation for brother, I too was surprised), what happened?" Y/N asked as he pointed at his father's bed. Y/N's father was connected to many monitors, measuring his heart rate and other vitals, many tubes connected to him. "All we know is that he collapsed in work." Y/N's brother explained. The doctor enters the room with a clipboard. 

Doctor: Are you all the family of (Father's Name) Brzyski?

Mother: We are. How is my husband?

Doctor: Your husband is suffering from Kidney Failure.

Brother: My father suffers from Diabetes and High blood pressure.

Doctor: These two factors, coupled with his age, increased his risk of obtaining this illness. Do not worry, he will survive this illness.

Y/N: Thankfully so, but what is the treatment for him.

Doctor: He will need to go through weekly dialysis sessions with us, while waiting for a transplant donor.

Y/N: What is the cost of the treatment?

Doctor: It can cost tens of thousands of dollars, and searching for a donor may take months or years.

Brother: I would like to donate my kidney.

Doctor: Follow me, please.

A few hours passed.

Y/N's brother came back from the testing. 

Y/N: What is the result.

Brother: I am suitable for transplant.

Mother: That is good, now the problem is how we pay for it. Our savings are not sufficient enough.

Brother: I do not have enough spare cash because of my own family.

Y/N: Mama, do not worry about the money,we will find a way. It is quite late now, why not we rest for the night.

The group left the hospital, leaving for their home. They were joined by Y/N's brother's family at their home.