Part 3:Fooling around with Ela

June 1994

3rd Person POV

It was the summer holidays, time to relax and enjoy it. Y/N decided to go for an adventure around the district on his own, he has to keep fit and there is nothing fun to do at home. Y/N got his Sony Walkman, bag and fishing rod out, and proceeded out of the house after informing his mother. He was about to leave for a lake before being stopped by the younger sister of the Bosaks. 

Ela: Where are you going?  

Y/N: I just wanted to have a small adventure.

Ela: Can I join?

Y/N: You sure, Elżbieta? It may be quite boring.

Ela: I am sure, anything is not boring with you around *smiles*.

Y/N: Alright, follow me.

The two began their journey, walking pass the mom and pop shops, taking a walk through the country road, before reaching their destination of the lake. Y/N began hooking bait onto his fishing rod, casting it once ready far into the lake, Ela spectating. The two sat down on the dock, enjoying the scenery as Y/N tuned into the radio.

An hour has passed since the casting. Ela was very bored, so bored that she began thinking twice of her move to be with Y/N. 

Ela: I'm bored, is there anything else to do?

Y/N: Told you it will be boring, want to head back.

Ela: There is nothing to do now... 

Y/N: How about drawing the scenery, you can feel the peacefulness of Mother Nature and you love drawing ,right?

Ela: I don't have any paper. Is there anything else to do?

Y/N: You can listen to the radio with my Walkman.

Ela took one of Y/N's ear piece, listening to the soothing music. "Take On Me" was mid-chorus right now, before ending with a news report. "Jan Bosak has been promoted to becoming the Minister of Internal Affairs" It reported. "My father is in the news." She exclaimed, not knowing what is going on. Coincidentally, Y/N's fishing rod was bending, something is grabbing onto the bait. Y/N began reeling the fishing rod, cold sweat dropping his forehead as he wrestle with whatever it was in the lake, Ela spectating in anticipation. Y/N kept his cool, but was overflowing with excitement from what is going on.

Y/N, with all his might pulled his rod out. A splash was heard, before Y/N was whacked by whatever he caught. The biggest freshwater fish Y/N has ever caught, so big that it knocked Y/N off his feet. The fish continued flopping around, trying to escape from Y/N,  to no avail. Y/N managed to resist its movement, before putting the fish into his bag. "Is it safe to come to you." Ela asked, still anxious from the fish's movement. "I'll come to you, lets head home, you can try some of my fish soup." Y/N said before clasping Ela's hand, leading her back home. As the two proceeded home, Ela stared at Y/N, his back glistening in the light from his sweat. "This is what I want, someone to lead me when I am lost, someone to be with me when I am alone." Ela thought. "Hey, last one home has to hold the fish for a minute." Y/N announced before losing his grip and running off. "What... Y/N wait up." Ela yelled at Y/N as he accelerates. "No can do, I am not holding the fish for a minute." Y/N replied. "Don't leave me behind!" She shouted at Y/N as she gave chase, so concentrated on catching up that she did not notice the pebble on the country road, tripping over it. She scratched her knee, bright red blood bleeding out slowly. "I don't want to be alone." She yelled towards Y/N, quite a distance away from the girl. Ela began tearing up, it was the same feeling as she got in class, shunned away from t he others for her father's reputation.

Y/N quickly noticed that Ela was not catching up with him, turning around to see Ela sitting on the road, tearing up. Knowing that something is wrong, Y/N rushed to her aid, seeing ela's bleeding knee. "Ow, I am sorry I forced you to run, I wanted to make the experience less boring for you. Let me treat your wound." Y/N said as he knelt on the floor inspecting the wound. He took out some tissue paper, adding a bit of water from his water bottle. Y/N began cleaning the wound, removing the dirt away from her knee, with Ela still whimpering. Once the wound was cleaned, Y/N faced his back towards Ela. "Here, I'll piggy-back you back home, so that the bleeding won't be as severe." Y/N offered. Ela took her position and hopped on, the two walking back gingerly home due to Y/N carrying Ela plus his equipment.

As the two walked the country road, Ela decided to break the awkward silence. 

Ela: Y/N, what is your favorite color?"

Y/N: Green, reminds me of the open fields, why you ask?

Ela: I see, no reason. Could you promise me one thing?

Y/N: What is it?

Ela: Can you never leave my side ever again when we are out together? I do not like being alone.

Y/N: What... Umm... Alright then, I don't see how I can fail this.

Ela thanked Y/N, tightening her grip, trying to hug the boy. Once reaching Y/N's house, Ela was sat on the sofa. "Alright Elżbieta, wait here, I'll get the medicine." Y/N said as he went to the kitchen. His mother was ironing the family's clothes in her room, so Y/N took out the First Aid Kit before returning to the 9-year-old girl. He applied antiseptic cream on the wound, Ela flinching from the pain. Y/N covered the wound with a plaster. "Wait here, I got something for you." Y/N approached the kitchen again, placing back the First Aid Kit. Y/N took out the fish from his bag, removing the organs and whatever, before boiling water.

Once the soup was done, Y/N scooped a bowl, before handing it over to Ela. "Here, have this." Y/N said as Ela took the bowl. Taking a sip at first, before enjoying it by downing it. "Be careful, its hot."Y/N warned. "Nice soup, could you make more for me in the future?" Ela praised. 'Actually I can feel the love Y/N placed in this soup.' She thought. "I can teach you in the future." Y/N answered. "I thank you in advance." She thanked.'More time with Y/N is always good.' "Its getting dark, you should probably head back. Remember to take care of that wound, or you will be infected and getting sick." Y/N warned. " I will, see you next time." Ela bid farewell before heading back to her house.

On her bed, Ela inspected her hand, rethinking about how Y/N carried her back, how she held tight to his body and how good the soup was. "What are you thinking, sis?" Zofia asked out of the blue. "What, nothing. Just thinking about my day and getting to bed. Goodnight." She answered, covering herself  with her blanket. She was still awake, her heart racing with the thought of Y/N, making her blush and imagine. She did fall asleep after a while,  with sweet dreams.

A/N: OK I tried to make the relationship between Ela And Y/N to be as close as Zofia's, but I can't seem to get the perfect idea. Anyways, hope you enjoy the new chapter. This daily upload thing isn't actually set in stone, more of since I have time, I wrote. I may go back to releasing once a week if I am busy, but we will see about that.