Part 6: Iraq

March 2003, Morning

Y/N's POV

Man, life is getting tough. After earning my degree and returning to Poland back in 2000, I served my conscription for the Polish Army. After that, I continued to work for a small electronics company. Life was blissful at first, before I was called to duty by the government. Not wanting to disobey government orders, I signed the agreement to head towards Iraq. Now, I have to assist in the Invasion of Iraq, assigned to Team Domino. I dropped off a plane accompanied with a supposed partner. "I'm Phantom, or you could call me Phoenix, part of Team Domino, soldier from UK.We will have to use our nicknames for the operation." He said."Wasp, Team Domino, Polish soldier." I replied, shaking his hand. We were guided by a Captain to our meeting tent. "Captain John Price, or you could call me Bravo Six, soldier of UK, I will be your superior in this operation." we three entered the tent.

3rd Person POV

The trio entered the meeting tent, to be face to face with another British soldier staring at a map. "John MacTavish, or you could call me Soap, British Soldier and your other superior in this operation." The soldier introduced. Phoenix and Y/N reintroduced themselves to everyone, including their real names. "What the hell kind of a name is "Soap", eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?" Phoenix asked Soap, the room filling with laughter. "Well, it is less noticeable than a Fire Bird in the sky. Anyways we have one more person on our team, where is she..." Soap explained before being interrupted by a loud stomp.

A girl with green hair, Polish flag sewed on her shoulder, entered the tent, getting everyone's attention. She scanned the room for faces, before widening her eyes at Y/N. "Hey girl you look fine...wait...why is there a girl in an area like..."Phantom said before getting kicked in the balls, forcing him to the ground and groan in pain. She proceeded to be right in front of Y/N, briefly staring at Y/N before giving him a slap to the face, before exiting the tent. " She possess an impressive range of abilities, her attitude was the only obstacle standing in her way. While she was seen as a prized addition to any squad, we monitored her closely to investigate reports of authority issues." Price said. Y/N, still confused at what just happened, gave chase for the girl. Exiting the tent, Y/N scanned the surroundings for her, before being hugged in the back. 

???:Guess who...

Y/N:Do I know you?

???:Do you seriously forget this cute voice and face?

Y/N: ... Elżbieta?

Ela: Bingo, I missed you.

Y/N:It has been a while, you have grown, but why the slap?

Ela: That was for leaving so sudden.

Y/N: Didn't Zofia inform you.

Ela: You should have told me to my face.

Y/N:Alright, I'm sorry for leaving, I just wanted to pursue my dream to make electronics. But what are you doing here? You are like *counts with fingers*  18, shouldn't you be back at school studying?

Ela: Well... technically I'm 17, but I'll explain later, meanwhile lets get back in.

The two reunited friends returned to the tent, where Price was briefing on the schedule for today."OK, lunch will be at 12pm at the mess hall, we will have a meeting at 5pm, before having dinner at 6. Lights' out at 12mn... Y/N, you missed my briefing. Anyway, you will be sleeping with Ph..."Price said before getting cutoff." I think Y/N will want to sleep with me." Ela interjected. "What, he will sleep with Phantom, no mixing of genders for dorms." Price ordered. "I do not approve of this." Ela argued. "Actually I am good with either option, but I'm more comfortable with Elżbieta here as a roo..."Y/N proposed, before getting elbowed by Ela."Don't use that name here." Ela warned as she blushed, Y/N taking deep breaths. "Alright then, Y/N may sleep with Elżbieta." Price said, giggling slightly before receiving a death stare by Ela. "This way, Y/N." Ela said gently, like an air stewardess. "Wow,she has two sides, and Y/N gets the best one." Soap said as the two left for their dorm.