Part 30: Collab

Picture from Tumblr User sixrainbowsacrossthesky

6 June 2013

Poland

10 am

3rd Person POV

A few years have gone by since Ela's return to Poland. With her skills, she climbed the ranks, matching Y/N's rank of Sergeant. Zofia has continued to receive praise, her quality work output as Second Lieutenant has benefitted the Unit a lot. Y/N, well... he had a lot to take.

Ludomil did keep his word that Y/N won't be promoting at all, Y/N maintaining the rank of Sergeant. Ela and Zofia got extra weapons training, Zofia able to use an LMG-E, Ela with the FO-12. Both of them did train Y/N in secret, but he didn't mind, his trusty M762 is sufficient enough for combat. The years that went by, he continued to be a disciplined and caring father, taking care of his daughter with family time together with Zofia, Y/N was called 'Papa' before Zofia was called 'Mama'. He showed his loyalty to Zofia, making sure she felt the love they share with each other.

For Ela, Y/N kept the relationship away from Zofia's knowledge. Ela would get the two together for an adventure of couple things. Movies, dates, and art competitions, Ela would be holding Y/N tight around his arm, not letting it go. Y/N grown to be attracted to the green-haired Bosak, sort of asking himself why she is so cute these days. All we know is Ela does not intend to leave Y/N's side.

The few years had special operations for the team, well everyone except Y/N. Usually, the missions were a collaboration with Ludomil's team. Being the a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶n̶t̶ First Lieutenant he is, Y/N was assigned the difficult/dirty/dangerous jobs, Ludomil and the rest getting the spotlight. Y/N couldn't protest and stuck with the job, tanking them to ensure the country's safety.

Back to the present, Y/N was tinkering with his gadget in the team's dorm, Fluorine and Muzsla doing the same for their gadgets, Ela still pestering him over his shoulder.

Their door opened to show Zofia with another lady, one with red hair tied into a braid.

Zofia: Team, we got a mission. But first, let us have our temporary member of the team introduce herself.

Ash: Greetings, Eliza 'Ash' Cohen, FBI. I will be assisting you with this important mission.

Ela: Cohen...Doesn't sound American. Are you Jewish?

Ash: Part of the IDF, currently on an exchange program with the FBI.

Muzsla: Interesting, what is the mission?

Zofia: Israel has been noticing many of its citizens were disappearing. Supposedly, there was an offer for Jewish people to emigrate to Poland without the troublesome process. Just need a lot of money for the ticket.

Fluorine: There has also been the abduction of Polish Jews recently.

Zofia: Exactly, we believe there is a correlation between the two events.

Y/N: Interesting, what is the plan.

Zofia: We have gotten intel on where to strike. This event is related to the supposed 'White Masks', some street gang.

Muzsla: Alright, let us get to it.

Ela: Pfft, some street gang, shouldn't be a hassle for us.

Y/N: Ela, they shouldn't be underestimated.

Ela: I know Y/N. You got a cute girl over here to protect you.

Zofia: *squints eyes at Ela*

Y/N: Erm... OK.