Part 37: Symphony of Gunfire

5 January 2017

2 pm

Hereford Base

After Y/N and Lion patched up their relationship, not with flowers but with force (pressure by the rest of Rainbow), and welcoming the new GIGR members and FBI Marksman Mark 'Dai Kor' Pendleton, Team Rainbow was back at its strongest. Y/N has been working out hard with Valkyrie, never missing Arm Day, their arms so toned that projectiles now travel far from them. " I am ubër lucky to have you on my good side." IQ quoted after losing to Valkyrie more recently. There has been peace time for quite a while now, allowing Y/N to spend more free time with the two sisters, as well as explore the UK. Y/N and Mark managed to get along well, some unknown thing makes them a good combo pair when together.

After consulting Kapkan and Twitch, Y/N's Snake Eye is now able to penetrate through reinforced walls, the hole too small to shoot through, but big enough to see through. Combine with the hard-breachers, the five are best at making objectives into tombs, Mav and Hibana opening the sidelines, Y/N as spotter and Mark as sniper, Thermite making big holes for the team to rush and clear the remainding defenders. The synergy between the five were good, that defenders are requesting a ban from practising against them, mainly Ela, Frost and Valkyrie.

Back to the main topic. The team was trying to make the grandpas Kaid and Thatcher to smile for once, but it has been adjourned by Six. Strolling into the canteen, the screen was lowered by Six's request, as she ready her words from her on-hand script.

Six: Alright team, this is a mission unlike any other.

Ash: How serious are we going this time?

Six: The mission is on one side of the spectrum for severity.

Dokkaebbi: I'm bored, this will be fun.

Thermite: What are we blowing up this time?

Fuze: Civ...

Ying: No.

Six: It is so severe...

Tachanka: What's the plan?

Doc: No nukes.

Recruit(I sort of main FAMAS recruit, it's so good) : Of course, we nees to survive fahr zat red wine you hahve.

Rook: And cheese.

Hibana: Hopefully this would be a good learning experience.

Maverick: Not like the time that I,uhh, ahh... uhh never mind.

Mute: Hopefully a place with peace of mind.

Six: That it is on the order side of the danger spectrum.

Maverick: Haha. Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

Caveira: Spill it.

Y/N: Don't get it.

The projector shows a poster, Six on the side trying not to facepalm. Dokkaebbi fan-girling for a moment, Six continued her talk.

Six: I know we aren't designed for this mission, but the higher ups want to see the effectiveness of the GSTUR.

Thatcher: Wot.

Clash: You joking right?

Six: There aren't any new mission recently, this is the only severe one for the next few days. *clears throat* K/DA is widely known popular K-POP group, rising to its peak with the release of the song 'POP-STAR'. Tickets have sold out for its live concert in London. There has been a growing worry of attacks during this period, given the high human traffic.