Part 16: The First Mission

1 March 2008

7pm

3rd Person POV

Y/N was in his team's dorm, modifying his Snake Camera, trying to improve its efficiency by switching parts. "I could switch out the microphone for better audio recording, it won't put a big strain on my power supply." Y/N told himself as he used his solder iron. " Your gadget looks very complicated." Fluorine commented. "Well, it does its job well, and that is all that matters." Y/N added. "I'm bored, wonder if there is any operations..." Muszla groaned, lying on his bed reading the news. Right when Muszla finished, Zofia opened the dorm's door and strolled into the room, carrying a folder. "Team, we got a mission." Zofia announced with a smile, to Y/N's dismay. "Goddammit Muszla, you and your big mouth." Y/N scolded before gathering around a table, Zofia beginning her briefing.

2 March 2008

5am

Operation Warehouse Tango

Report: Our undercover contacts has blown the whistle of a bomb-making factory, supposedly supporting a minor terrorist organisation known as 'The White Masks." These bombs are suspected to be military grade, lethal in enemy hands. It is best we intervene and minimize the weapons at the terrorist disposal. 

Team Members: Wasp,Zofia(Leader), Fluorine and Muszla. 

In the wee hours of the morning, the team began their operation on the van. Checking their weapons and making sure their gadgets work, they made prepared for their mission, a simple yet dangerous one. Y/N made sure his guns had the maximum rounds, one in the chamber with a full magazine ready for action. Checking his Snake Cameras, making sure the drill activates so that it can burrow. " Alright, this is simple mission, we are to eliminate all hostiles, and destroy any explosives as soon as possible. I do not want to lose any of you through this event, especially you Y/N." Zofia instructed. Their van stopped several metres away from the factory, the team heading towards the building on foot. Cutting through the wired fence, the team began their advance.

Reaching a concrete wall, Y/N deployed his Snake Camera into the door, Fluorine using her drone.

Y/N:Alright, there are multiple hostiles over...*cut off by a loud boom*

Zofia broke a hole into the wall, Muszla and her opening fire on the hostiles. The fire alarm began going off.

Y/N:Jesteś głupi?! We could go through it stealthily, we now have all hostiles on our tail.

Zofia:What? I wanted to test the launcher in real life. It works perfectly, thanks Y/N.

Y/N:Tell me that when we succeed the mission.

Fluorine:We need to take out the security camera system. Y/N follow me to eliminate the security system, you two go and hunt down any hostiles in the building.

Zofia:And when were you leader?

Y/N: I'm with Fluorine on this. Chop chop, lets go.

Each pair made their way through the building,Zofia's team making their way through the conveyor belts eliminating any hostiles on site. Y/N and Fluorine began climbing the way up the building, Y/N mainly using his Micro Uzi and RG15 bwcause of the close-quarters.

Reaching outside the security office, Y/N deployed his Snake Camera into the door.

Y/N: Alright, I see a few hostiles. Looks quite well-funded since they had alot of military-grade assault rifles. Fluorine,toss some flash-bangs when I open the door.

Fluorine: Roger.

Y/N opens the door slightly, allowing Fluorine to toss a stun grenade. The two took cover from at the door frame, before its detonation. Upon its 'bang', Y/N kicked down the door, using his Micro Uzi and RG15 to shred the enemy up. Bodies fall to the floor, Fluorine began getting access to the camera feeds. 

Fluorine: I got their camera system.

Y/N: Time for my turn. *pulls charging handle of loaded Micro Uzi. Destroys all the screens in the room* Alright, no more intel for them, lets go.

Fluorine: Hang on.*checks into camera happens* *radios* ZOFIA, BEHIND YOU!

Meanwhile...

Zofia and Muszla encountered many workers on the conveyor belts. They were hostile and armed with assault rifles. Ducking behind one of the conveyor belts, Zofia pulled out her grenade launcher." Loading concussion."She informed her partner as she flicked the switch."I always wanted to test this function.When it detonates, open fire on them." Pulling the trigger multiple times, Zofia unleashed the grenades around the massive room. The detonation of the grenades gave the hostiles blurred vision and ringing ears, Muzsla taking the opportunity to end their lives, Zofia finishing up the rest.

"That should be all of them." Muszla radioed to his team. "ZOFIA BEHIND YOU." Fluorine yelled into the radio. Zofia took a step forward and did a 180, seeing a hostile failing to stab her in the back. She pulled out her RG15, shooting the hostile in the knee, and knocking him out with a hit to the neck. "Nice callout."Zofia praised through the radio. "I believe we should check around the place for any remaining hostiles before leaving for base." Y/N suggested before receiving an 'All Clear' from Zofia.

The team did their final checks before putting the arrested criminal into a squad car. "Good job,team. We succeeded with our mission. Now let us return back." Muzsla praised before they entered their van, going back to their dorms for their well-deserved rest.

While they sleep, the squad car stopped by the beachside. The police officers pulled the suspect out of the car and kneeling him onto the beach. A tall man with a trenchcoat and hat approached the three. The officers splashed some water in the suspect's face, forcing him up."What happened in the factory?" The tall man asked sternly, using his hand to pull the suspect's chin up, so he could have a good look of the tall man's face, revealing the tall man had a mask and sunglasses. "The GROM infiltrated us at night, we could not stop it. Please let me go, I can help out in the future, I won't fail you again." The suspect pleaded for mercy. "Oh, this will be your last and only failure with me." The tall man assured, firmly gripping the suspect's mouth. The Police officers proceeded to stab the suspect in the back, leading to him wanting to screech in pain, to no avail due to the tight grip via the tall man's hand. The suspect slowly died of bleeding out, his lifeless body collapsing to the ground once the friend was released." Put him in a bodybag and make sure he does not return to the surface." The tall man instructed the officers, being replied with a suit and the chant "Long live the White Masks." The tall man did a hand sign, signalling a few men in biochemical suits, to clean up the area of the dead's blood. Once the surroundings were clean, the bodybag containing the body was filled with rocks and a ball with chain, before being zipped up and dumped into the ocean. "Continue your undercover duties. " The tall man instructed the officers, the two hopping into their car and driving away. The tall man disappeared from the scene.

A/N: I know, slow update. School recently started again, so I am updating every Thursday/Friday now, so a chapter for this and my other book every week at best. Maybe more if I am free. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the chapter, as well as the 15k views.