Part 26: Hanging out with Ela

Picture from Tumblr user themoodyartist(https://themoodyartist.tumblr.com/post/169881282866/sister-rivalry)

18 June 2011

9 am

Poland

3rd Person POV

Y/N woke up to the weekend. For the past few days, Y/N was suffering from bad cooking. It was so bad, he actually named his toilet, as it was the only one that could handle his shit. Wanting to hug his beloved wife, he turned to the side, about to greet her with joy. Surprisingly, his wife was gone. 'Where would she be?' Y/N thought to himself. It was a Saturday morning, quite unusual for the Bosak Anchor to be missing.

Noticing a Post-it on the lamp, Y/N took it off and have a glance. 'Won't be home till late. Higher-ups called, will miss you.' It read, signed off by Zofia with a kiss. Oh well, looks like he would be alone for the day. There was some time before getting his daughter from his family, so he could stay at home for the day.

That was what got to him, Ela. She has been staying overnight at the base. She doesn't have a roof over her head,  so staying in GROM HQ was the next best alternative. Y/N thought about it at first, they should hang out. It has been a while since they last saw each other, some catching up should take place. Fighting his stomach and laziness, Y/N suited up in casual wear, Polo shirt and jeans, getting the few gifts the couple prepared for Ela, before heading to HQ in his car.

At HQ, Y/N dismounted from his ride, entering the building. Using his staff pass, Y/N headed for his dormitory. Knocking the door, he expected Ela to open it up for him. No response, strange.

Fearing something happened, Y/N unlocked the door himself with his key. What was inside shock him. Ela wasn't in the room, but one huge mess. It was like a big sale happened in the dorm, everything is everywhere, clothes, even pillows and rubbish. All of it from the green-haired operator.

Y/N let out a sigh, before closing the door behind him. Grabbing a pair of rubber gloves, Y/N place them on, beginning to pick up the mess. He first got the clothes folded on Ela's bed, holding her panties for as minimal time as possible, getting arrested was not his main priority. Y/N proceeded to pick up the loose pieces of rubbish on the floor, finishing off with a sweep of the broom. From what was found, Y/N could conclude that Ela was probably enjoying herself while the rest were off-duty.

Y/N stripped his gloves and threw them with the rest of the junk. "Y/N?" a voice called out from the door. It was Ela, in her green Sports bra and Yoga pants, drenched in sweat.

Y/N: This is new, you going out to exercise in the morning. Usually, you would be slothing on your bed for a while.

Ela: Had to keep fit, an operator needs to be physically fit at our age.

Y/N: So you are saying I am old?

Ela: We all need to keep fit regardless of age.*notices the room was clean* Oh, you cleared up my mess... You must have touched my panties on the floor. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N: *realizes he can get court-martialed* Well... There was no choice. But what caused the mess in the first place? (I know you are having dirty thoughts Reader, stop that)

Ela: I'm fine with that. Uh, I was partying last night, too lazy to clean the mess in the morning. What brings you here?

Y/N: Zofia and I got you some gifts to welcome you back.

Ela: Oh? What is it?

Y/N:*passes a box* This is from me personally.

Ela opens up the cardboard box, revealing 5 curved plastic objects and springs. She was confused at first, giving Y/N a dazed look.