Part 11:The Infiltration (For Real This Time)

Iraq

Late May 2007

10pm

3rd Person POV

The team has been going on many missions to disrupt IED planting missions as well as supply routes for months now, saving potential lives of civilians and their soldiers. Ela recently did a scouting mission with Meghan, detailing the layout of the enemy base. Now, they will be holding a meeting in their casual clothes ready for bed.

Ela: Alright, Meghan and I have gotten a basic layout out of the enemy base here after so many scouting trips.

Maddex: What you got?

Meghan: It is a two-story building. 4 watch towers surround the building st each corner. There is no barbwire or fence in place to keep people out.

Criag: Is there any civilians to worry about*ehem* Poker.

Maddex: My mini-explosive shells won't be directed at innocents.

Criag: You would never know.

Ela: Alright guys, back to the point. There are no civilians to our knowledge, but we will still have to look out for them. 

Y/N: Time of departure?

Meghan: We leave at about 2am. Reaching there at about 4 am, using the cover of night to our advantage. Any more questions?

Y/N: I will head to the toilet first, fill me in later. 

Y/N leaves for the toilet, a few steps away. Unknown to him, two pickup trucks were approaching the campsite, oblivious of Y/N's existence. Men exited their vehicles armed with various weapons, taking position.

Ela: Alright, who will be in charge of driving, I feel unsafe with Criag here driving like a maniac.

Criag: Hey, my driving skills ain't... ugh, what hit me...*faints*

Maddex: What the... *faints*

Meghan: Tranquilizer darts, take cov...*faints*

Ela: Y/N! Y/N! *shot in the leg* Feeling sleepy, got to warn Y/N.

???: This one is still conscious, shoot her again. *partner shoots*

Ela: Y/N... help... * drifts to unconsciousness*

???: Gather them up, we need to know their origin.

The hostiles picked all 4 of the sleeping bodies to their trucks, before all of them boarded and depart back to their base. Y/N was strolling back to the meeting tent, before noticing the two pickup trucks, heading for cover as he spied on the pickups. The pickups took off, heading North. Y/N, figuring out it was safe, rushed to the meeting tent. "Meghan? Criag? Maddex? Ela?" Y/N called out for his teammates to no avail. 'Those bastards must have taken the team.' Y/N thought. ' There is no sign of blood spillage, and there was no time for them to clean the mess, they must still be alive. Time to infiltrate the base alone. ' Y/N began gathering everyone's equipment. Explosives, firearms and unique gadgets, Y/N placed them all into one of the team's Humvee. Y/N proceeded with suiting up, wearing his military fatigues, placing his Poland flag emblem on his chest and loading up his firearms. Looking himself in the mirror, he put on his skull-faced ski mask, goggles and helmet. Wiping his goggles for clearer vision, he got ready his tactical gloves. "Time to kick some ass." He told himself before leaving the room, boarding the Humvee to chase after the hostiles. Wasp is called for duty.

Time, 4 am. Y/N has reached the base briefed by Valkyrie and Ela, noticing the two pickup trucks. Parking at a safe distance away from the base, Wasp exited the Humvee, taking Blackbeard's and Valkyries's D-50 as well as Poker's S&W 500, afterwards placing a Black Eye Camera on its roof.  'Alright, lets rock.' Y/N thought to himself. He began sneaking towards the buildings, facing the south side of the building. Analyzing the watchtower for patterns, Wasp went through the spotlights with ease. 'What kind of trash patterns are these. Spotlights moving in the same direction at the same time, man these guys need training.' Y/N thought. Hiding behind crates, he overheard a conversation. "New prisoners today, damn the females look sexy. After their interrogation in the basement, it is action time." one hostile started. " Can't wait to share them with the rest of the team. The males can also have their butt stolen as well. " Another continued. "Once they are all have a nervous breakdown, we will just throw them to the dogs." a third one added. 'Damn they need help, well basement it is.' Y/N thought, before heading down a stairwell. 'Hold on team, I am coming.'