BTS Kidnapped! Part Sixteen by Sandra & Kaelyn

Mathan sank wearily into the control room chair. Time is supposed to pass quickly when you are having fun, but when you are a witness to hell time moves at a crawl. He looked at the live feed and watched seven souls that were slowly fading away.

The weeks that had passed since he had examined Yoongi and found him as healthy as one could be after enduring what he had; had become a trial of pain, fear and the slow dissolving of what Mathan had known BTS to be

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The weeks that had passed since he had examined Yoongi and found him as healthy as one could be after enduring what he had; had become a trial of pain, fear and the slow dissolving of what Mathan had known BTS to be.

Less than a week after Yoongi's return to the others Jin had earned himself a broken finger when he had grabbed a guard who had slapped Hoseok; after the young man had been violently ill while eating.

In fact, all the members of BTS were eating less and less. So much so that his father had talked about force feeding them. Mathan himself had spoken to Namjoon one time when he had delivered cooking utensils to the boys, stating that they needed to eat and keep their strength up. All he had gotten was a sneer and the other man spitting on the floor.

Next had been Jimin. Carl seem to have it in for that young man, twice Mathan had seen his uncle push at the young man until he fought back. Then all hell had broken loose. The first time Carl had slapped him to the ground and drug him out of the room by his hair. Mathan had tried to intervene through his father, but had been told to leave it alone because the boys needed to learn. The second time, Mathan hadn't even bother to go through his father. He had come into the room with the cooking utensils to find Carl pining Jimin to the wall by his neck, choking him while two guards held off the other six.

 He had come into the room with the cooking utensils to find Carl pining Jimin to the wall by his neck, choking him while two guards held off the other six

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He had dropped the container to the floor, grabbed Carl by the scruff of his neck and dragged him out of the room. The sight of Jimin curled up, coughing and crying in Jungkook's arms was too much for Mathan. He made it clear to Carl that from now on he was to keep his distance from all the members of BTS and stick to the control room. He had even pulled off his mask in the hallway to make sure that Carl could see the death in his face.

Yoongi had become a quiet shadow, avoiding all contact, even from the other members. He would make a nest of blankets in the far corner of the room and only leave it for the bathroom and when forced by the others to eat. He had watched the boy Taehyung do everything in his power to comfort, what Mathan now guessed was his lover. All efforts were rejected, sometimes violently especially if Taehyung tried to touch Yoongi.