BTS Kidnapped! Part Forty-Two by Sandra & Kaelyn

[Author's Note- Graphics are being added to the story, as of right now there are edits for parts 1-30. Please feel free to review and let the authors know how they work and enhance the overall story.]

Sven watched Carl saunter off pleased as a peacock with himself for his little spying game. The man was a fool but right now he was a useful fool for Sven. As long as Carl thought he would honor their deal for the money and the Korean boy he would continue to keep Sven up to date on Mathan's plans. He however already had plans for Jeon Jungkook and they didn't include wasting him on an idiot like Carl Foley.

Sven chuckled to himself as he opened the door to his quarters but stopped dead at the sight before him.

Jimin was standing wide-eyed in front of Sven's open laptop...the laptop that had been securely closed when they had left for their walk outside.

"Looking for something, my jewel?" Sven questioned softly.

Jimin shook his head as he backed away from the desk where the laptop had been sitting.

"Nn...ooo, chagiyah...I wasn't looking for anything, I swear. I heard the computer making a strange noise and only lifted it as you walked in..."

Sven could see the lie on Jimin's face. Smiling inwardly as the new game he was planning just became all the easier thanks to his curious little jewel, Sven nodded his head in sadness.

"A strange noise, my jewel...really? That is odd as the laptop was powered off and would only come back on after it was opened. I think it is more likely that my beautiful Jimin-ssi became a curious little cat and decided to look at something that he shouldn't have."

The Russian moved towards Jimin, his mouth quirking slightly when his dancer flinched and backed away even further.

Cursing himself for being such a fool, Jimin looked around the room as if an escape route would suddenly present itself to him. When he had walked into the room alone his eyes had gone right to the laptop and he was suddenly overcome by the vision of opening it to send out a cry for help. In his mind he had seen himself opening the laptop and sending a message to PD-min's private email, the one that only he and the other six knew of. Help would descend, and they would all be free of this nightmare, especially him.

He was becoming overwhelmed by the caricature of himself that he had to play for this monster and he was so tired. All Jimin wanted right now was release from this nightmare, in one form or another.

Pushing his emotions away and pulling on the persona of Sven's jewel, Jimin went ice cold as tears filled his eyes and he threw himself at the other man.

Clutching Sven's shirt, he pleaded.

"Please, chagiyah...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, I'll be good, I promise."

The Russian smiled sweetly at his jewel clinging so tightly to him. Oh, how he loved breaking this beauty to him. Sven had worried that he might have gone too far in his anger with the caning but after that Jimin had become a model companion.

He truly hated using violence as a training method because it broke the spirit too harshly and in some cases, pushed his jewels to rebellion against him. But in this instance Jimin had fallen like a sweet fruit into his hands. Sven knew that if he pushed the issue that Jimin would give himself over completely in body and spirit; but that was a prize he was saving for when he was home and away from this hellhole of Dorian's.

"Shh, my jewel. I am not angry with you, just disappointed. You didn't trust me or believe me and that has hurt my feelings. I think a couple of days apart will give you time to reflect on your feelings for me plus I have something I need to do." Sven cupped Jimin's face, kissing his forehead, then his cheek before taking his lips in a passionate kiss.