BTS Kidnapped! Part Fifty-One by Sandra & Kaelyn

Jimin refused to look at the other members in the room keeping his eyes firmly locked on the floor and his feet. Every cell in his body screamed out for him to look at them, see for himself that they were alright as Mathan had promised him. But Gregor's presence ensured that Jimin maintained his role as Sven's jewel. He knew that every word and action would be reported back to Sven and if for a moment the Russian thought that he wasn't keeping his part of the bargain, Jimin knew they would all pay the price.

 He knew that every word and action would be reported back to Sven and if for a moment the Russian thought that he wasn't keeping his part of the bargain, Jimin knew they would all pay the price

His heart broke into a million pieces when he heard Jungkook whisper, "Jimin-ah..."

With fists clenched hard enough for nails to dig into flesh Jimin lifted his head and stared straight ahead. Knowing he would break completely apart if he so much as glanced at any of them, especially Jungkook he focused his eyes on the concrete wall across the room and made his face as blank as the stone.

"Sven trained him well, didn't he?" Dorian gave a cruel smirk as he looked from Mathan to each of the other members of Bangtan Sonyeondan. He turned back to his son as he continued his taunting, "Maybe Sven can help you train that one." and pointed to Jin who had moved closer to Mathan.

Mathan barely managed to snag Namjoon's arm as the other snarled, "Bastard..." moving towards Dorian with hands raised.

"Don't..." Mathan whispered to Namjoon. "You are going to end up doing exactly what dear old dad wants but it won't just be you who ends up on the short end of that stick. He will make sure that Jimin, Jungkook and the others feel the pain as well." Giving Namjoon's arm a tight squeeze Mathan looked at Dorian and laughed. "I doubt Sven could teach me anything useful or particularly exciting, so don't waste my time."

"Well, we certainly don't want to waste any time, do we?" Dorian smiled as he waved the guards back. "I am sure the boys are wondering why we have them dressed so nicely with the added presence of the lovely Jimin."

Walking up to Gregor with a grin Dorian took Jimin by the arm and moved him over to where the others were clustered together by Mathan. "Now I want all of you to stand here prettily while we take a nice photo of you to send home."

"Photo...send home..." Namjoon stuttered in confusion as he looked at Mathan then back to Dorian.

Dorian laughed. "Why yes...it has been decided that now is a good time for your miraculous return from the dead. The world has grieved long enough and I am sure that your company will be more than willing to meet our new demand for your safe return."

Jin was confused as to why Dorian stared at Jimin the entire time he answered Namjoon's question. Had something happened with his brother that the other six did not know about? He desperately wanted to ask Jimin, but he knew that any interaction between them would only end in punishment. Rousing from his thoughts as he felt a strong hand on his back, Jin followed his brothers to the center of the room where they all stood crowded in fear, looking at the camera above the door as the red light flashed and a sick new game began.