Date Night

Jared ended up taking Krickitt to one of his favorite vegan spots. Being vegetarian, she didn't mind at all. They had sat down and ordered their food. "So what's your story?" Jared stared at her inquisitively. "Oh, um well I graduated college last year. I'm just working right now to save up some money." He nodded, listening. "And what's your dream?" He was a big believer in dreams and was genuinely interested in hearing hears. She honestly couldn't believe she was being asked this, especially by Jared Leto of all people. "I'd love to write screenplays for film one day."

"That's an awesome thing to aspire to do." "I'm a big fan of your work, by the way. I mean the way you can completely transform yourself and just dive into these different worlds-it's incredible. And your music-especially your music videos- they're so powerful." Jared grinned appreciatively, "Well thank you. You're a sweetheart, but I'd rather talk about you right now. What do you love about film?" She took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders, "Everything. Just to be able to put a story on paper then be able to watch it unfold so beautifully and vividly on screen- I think that would be the most unbelievable feeling. It's what I've always wanted."

"So what's it like?" Krickitt asked curiously, "To be on an actual movie set, I mean?" Jared shrugged dumbly, "I'll show you sometime." She played along, he was super nice, but there was no way he was being serious. "Okay." She nodded. "No, really. I've got your number. The next time I make a movie I'll invite you to the set. You should be exposed to that." Part of her felt elated and grateful. She wanted to believe him with her whole heart.

They finished their meal, and were waiting on the check. "What should we do now?" Jared asked her. "I don't know. Maybe I should get home." "I'd love to see where you live." She looked at him oddly, "Really?" "Yeah." He smiled at her. The way her looked at her in that moment made her heart swell. She had that feeling in which she was truly being paid attention to and cared about.

She led him up to her apartment. It was an attic living space that was surprisingly large for one person. The kitchen was on one side of the stairs leading up to the place. There was a small living area with a tv, then a comfy-looking bed and then the space came back around to the bathroom. "This is lovely." He stated. She frowned at him, "It's okay. It's not much." "It suits you." He gently pulled her close to him and leaned in and softly kissed her neck. Krickitt bit her lip and moved her head to allow him more access to the crook of her neck.

He pulled away, "Is this okay?" "Yeah." She sighed as he started kissing her collarbone then he unbuttoned her shirt slightly to leave kisses in the valley between her breasts. She felt him squeeze them, then he said, "Let's go to your bed." She nodded, and grabbed his hand, leading him to it. She sat down and he crawled on top of her. Jared looked deep into her eyes before closing his and leaning down. Their lips met and Krickitt's heart fluttered, then she felt really nervous. He got between her legs and pulled one up around his waist as he explored her mouth.

She stared at the ceiling, something just didn't feel right. "Jared, stop. Please." His actions ceased immediately, and he sat up on his knees. "What is it? Are you okay?" "This doesn't feel right." "You're not into this?" She shook her head, "No! I mean-I am, but I barely know you. And I'm not the type of person that does this." He chuckled, "The type who has sex?" "Not with someone I've known for just a few days. Plus I'm 23 and you're..." "46." "Exactly! Don't you feel kinda wrong about it?" He got off of her and sat on the bed. She sat up and scooted next to him.

"We're both adults. I don't care about age. We're humans. Sex is something we do. We don't have to be in love to do it. Trust me." "But isn't it better when you're in love?" She assumed he'd been in love several times. He'd been alive for 46 years, and besides, he was dangerously good looking, an actor, and a lead singer. There wasn't a single doubt in her mind that he'd gotten plenty of female attention in that time. "Yeah, it is," He replied, "but casual sex is fun too." "That's not what I want." Krickitt couldn't help but find the irony in the situation. One would think that with their ages, their ideals would be switched.

"Are you mad?" She questioned him as he got ready to leave. "No, not all. You know what you want. There's nothing wrong with that." "Good." She smiled softly. "Besides," Jared stepped closer to her, "maybe I want you to fall in love with me." His voice and his words sent chills up her spine. She gasped as he kissed her quickly then pulled away. "Anyway, I'll get out of your pretty hair for now. We'll be in touch. I'll call you or text you. Add me on my personal Snapchat when you get a chance." She nodded, "Will do. Thanks for the date by the way. I had fun." She don't know what else to call their evening together other than a date. He winked at her as he opened the door. "Anytime. Bye, Krickitt." "Bye, Jared." He walked out, shutting the door behind him.