Home Again

Krickitt and Jared returned home from Paris, now as a couple. He was being very affectionate and almost clingy on the plane ride and she was growing tired of it. He would find any excuse to touch her or kiss her, which she appreciated at first, but then it began to make her uncomfortable. She was uneasy as he did these things in front of other people. They arrived at her apartment building and he offered to help her take her things up to her place. "I think I've got it. Thank you. The trip was amazing, Jared." She gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned on her heels to go up to her apartment. "You're not going to invite me in?" He asked. "I can make it worth you while." He smirked, and she blushed as she couldn't say no.

Smutty.

Krickitt shuddered as Jared made her cum with his mouth on her clit. He crawled up her body as she lay on the bed, and he kissed her. "Jay, I'm tired." She breathed out. He traveled so much, jet lag didn't have as much of an effect on him as it did her. "Babe, I'm so hard. I'll do all the work." He looked at her so tenderly with his blue orbs. She melted in his arms. "Okay." She bit her lip. He spread her legs and released his cock from the restraint of his pants. She pulled on the hem of his shirt and he responded by yanking it off.

He slid into her with upmost ease and started pumping quickly. Within a few minutes he succumbed to her walls and his orgasm was coming through. "Wait, Jared!" His movements stopped immediately. "What is it?!" "Don't cum in me!" "I figured you were on the pill. You let me do it in Paris. Sorry-" He stopped talking and pulled out of her. He started stroking himself and soon came onto her stomach. "I'm sorry, I'm not on the pill. I mean, it was Paris. Everything is so beautiful and romantic. And we were so passionate that night and I didn't even think about protection." "I know, me either." He went to the kitchen and got some paper towels to clean up the sticky mess on her abdomen.

End Smut.

"Fuck, what if I'm pregnant?! God, I feel like such an idiot." Krickitt sat up and put her head in her hands. Jared put a hand on her back as he sat next to her. "It's okay. I bet you're not. But if you are, we'll take care of it. What's meant to be will be." "Why do you always talk like a fortune cookie?! I'm not ready to be a mother! I don't even have a decent job. They're probably not even going to use my script after all this court crap with Andrea!" "Calm down, calm down. You may not even be pregnant so there's no need to be worked up if you don't know for sure." Krickitt took a deep breath, "You're right. I'm sorry." She embraced him.

They awoke in the morning and Krickitt had to go to a meeting with Kent, her lawyer. "He called and said he needed to meet with me right away." "You want me to go with you?" Jared asked as she was getting ready. "No, it's fine. Shouldn't you be getting home or working or something?" He laughed, "I've got a little time off." "Well, I have to go. You should get out of here, we've been together a lot lately. You should be sick of me." He sat up in the bed and moved toward her. "I could never get sick of you." He caressed her arm as she straightened up her top. She smiled softly and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "I gotta go. See you later."

"What?!" "Andrea is prepared to use this footage of you having sexual relations in the office as evidence of your-" Kent paused to look down at the paper, "immaturity and unprofessionalism." "She can't be serious, I know it was wrong for me to do that, but why is it relevant to the case?" "It isn't, really, but she's trying to get the judge to dislike you." Krickitt sighed heavily and she thought for a moment. "Okay, I've got one for ya. That bitch destroyed the windshield of my car." Kent peeked up, "Do you have any proof?" "No, but it was the night she fired me. Either she did it or had someone else do it for her. I have no doubt that she had something to do with it. There's no one else who would do that." "That would be a big blow to her case, we just have to see if there's any security footage available from that night."