Reunited

Krickitt and Jared both attended the premiere after party and found each other immediately. They stood in front of each other and she said with a big smile on her face, "Jared, it's been a long time." She hugged him and he firmly wrapped his arms around her. "How's the baby?" "She's good. She starting to walk!" Krickitt smiled, happy to see him enthused talking about his daughter. "Congrats on the movie. It's a masterpiece, Krickitt, you should all be very proud." There were people all around and photographers throughout the event. They both felt as if they were being watched and judged. Neither felt comfortable enough to continue speaking on a personal level at that moment. "Can we maybe get together another time and talk? I feel like  we're under a microscope." "Yeah, I'd love that." She pulled him close and whispered in his ear. "Meet me at my hotel afterwards." She kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

........

A couple of hours later, Jared and Krickitt met in her hotel room. He stood behind her as she opened the door. His hormones were raging, and just they got through the threshold, he slammed her against the wall. His lips crashed onto hers and she promptly clenched her arms around his neck. His hands roamed all over her body and he felt himself get hard. He couldn't wait to get her on the bed, but his actions were halted by Krickitt pulling away from him. She caught her breath and said, "So, uh- how's work?" She licked her lips, but he couldn't focus on her mouth for too long because he had to rack his sex-starved mind for an answer to her question. He did ask her if they could talk, after all.

"Good. Just...working on a new album. Preparing for a role in a movie that'll start filming next year. How about you? I'm sure after this, everyone will want a script by you." "Yeah," She started towards the bed, "I'm actually writing a script for a first time director. It's a murder mystery type of story." He nodded, "Nice departure from Scripted Attraction. I'm proud of you, babe." The last word came out naturally, and it took several seconds for his brain to remember that they were not together and hadn't been for a long time.

After hearing him call her that, Krickitt resumed kissing him. Their arms were tight around each other's bodies as they indulged in each other's lips. Jared moved downward to kiss her neck, one hand rested near her collarbone and the other found its way to her hip. Krickitt leaned her head back, giving him full access to her throat. He continued leaving kisses on her neck and gently squeezed her breasts. He then reached behind her looking for a zipper and found one, pulling it down and letting her dress fall to the floor.

She was braless, and his attention went directly to her bare breasts. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and a moan escaped from her mouth. "Jay." His tongue massaged her peaked bud. Her hands were in his hair, which was much longer now, nearly to his shoulders. She loved how soft it was between her fingers. He switched to her other breast, moaning as he sucked on the tender flesh. He looked up at her, staring deeply into her eyes, then he stood up to kiss her. She giggled and put her hands on his chest. "Babe, let's take your clothes off."

Krickitt bit her lip as she slid her hands along Jared's strong shoulders to push his jacket down his arms. She tossed his jacket on the floor and started to unbutton his shirt. She leaned in to kiss his hard chest and suck on his neck. She continued unbuttoning his shirt down his torso, running her lips along his body as she went. She stopped at his waistline, and he took his shirt completely off. She started to undo his belt. His member was protruding in his trousers, just begging to be released. He suddenly stopped her, "No, I mean, I want you to, but I've gotta be with you or I might die."

Krickitt giggled, and got on the bed. She lay on her back and slid her panties off, dropping them on the floor, then she anxiously awaited his next move. Jared stared at her as he hastily removed his pants and freed his stiff cock from his underwear. She moaned at the sight of his nakedness. He placed a hand on the inside of her thigh, spreading her legs apart. He now had prime viewing of her glistening core. As he touched her, she couldn't help but feel less than proud of how wet she was for him. It had been too long for her, too.

Jared got on top of her and filled her to capacity. Her toes curled and her thighs squeezed his abdomen. He pounded into her, unleashing his pent-up passion. He kissed her deeply, and she moaned into his mouth. Krickitt arched her back, pressing her hands to his back. After a few minutes, his pace slowed, and he said through ragged breaths, "Cum with me, Krickitt. Are you close?" "Yes, baby. Together."

Afterward, Krickitt lay her head on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat. She felt more content than she had in a long time. Jared slowly caressed the soft skin of her back and shoulders. He almost felt sad because laying in bed with her reminded him of what he'd been missing. It was her. He still loved her and his heart ached at what they could have been. "Jay, I've missed you." She said quietly as she nuzzled closer to his neck. He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.