The Premiere

One year later.

Jared had been waiting and waiting for little Lana to start walking. He thought today might be the day. She was just barely holding onto the furniture as she made her way around the room. She got to the spot where he was sitting on the couch. She called him "daddy" and smiled really big and gripped onto his pant leg. Lana could say a couple of words, not too clearly, but she knew what she was saying. Especially when it came to Jared. For some reason, the child was almost obsessed with him.

He picked her up and blew raspberries on her belly, making her giggle wildly. He then held her close and kissed her cheek. "Now, let's walk." He put her on the floor, standing her up on her feet and held on to her hands as she grasped his fingers. The two of them started taking steps. Doing this hurt his back, but he ignored the ache in favor of being a hands-on dad. He wished he would've had a kid earlier in life, he was no spring chicken anymore.

Shannon walked into the house. "She walking yet?" He sat some papers down on the coffee table. "Come here, man." Jared said, still holding Lana's hands. "Kneel down. I wanna see if she'll come to you." Shannon got down on his knees and put his hands out to the baby. "Come see uncle Shannon." The little girl took a couple of steps and her father gradually let go of her hands. She briefly toddled by herself before falling into her uncle's arms. "She did it!" Jared exclaimed. "You walked!" Shannon hugged her and stood up with her in her arms. "I'm so proud of you, Lana. Daddy loves you so much." Jared said as he approached them and kissed her head.

"I grabbed your mail for you, by the way." "Oh, right. Thanks." He left Shannon with the baby to go look through his mail. He opened up a medium sized envelope. Inside was a formal invitation to the premiere screening of Scripted Attraction. His heart fluttered at the thought of seeing Krickitt again. Her face was permanently etched into his mind. Though they were together for only a short duration of time, he really fell in love with her. He tried to forget her, but it was impossible. Actively trying to forget her only made it clearer how right she was for him.

That night, Jared put Lana down for bed and went to his room. He looked over at his bed, and his jaw dropped at the sight of Krickitt. She lay on her stomach with her chin propped on the palm of her hand. She smiled, and said, "Hey Jay, I've missed you." He stood there, drinking her in. "Aren't you going to come over here?" She giggled and got up on her knees. She outstretched her arms to him. She wore black lingerie, and his mouth watered as he looked at her. He stumbled over to the bed. She put her arms around his neck, and kissed him hungrily.

Smut.

Jared was too stunned to move. Krickitt pulled his shirt over his head and unzipped his pants. Suddenly, she grabbed his shoulders shoving him and turning him around so he would land with his back on the mattress. She yanked his pants off and climbed on top of him. She straddled him, her womanhood resting on his erection. He wanted to touch her, so he put his hands on her hips. It was all so surreal being with her now, after not seeing her for so long. Krickitt unclasped her bra and let it fall to expose her breasts to him.

Jared groaned, and he grabbed her breasts. She started grinding on him, and he wanted more. His fingers found the sides of her panties and he hastily pulled them down and flung them across the room. She freed his member of its constraint and immediately lowered herself onto it. She steadied herself by pressing her hands to his chest and moved back and forth, allowing his cock to glide between her slick folds. A soft moan escaped her lips. Jared reached up and caressed her face. They stared into each other's eyes as he entered her. He spent the night enjoying her rhythmic motions. And after they finished, he told her he loved her as she lay in his arms.

Jared's eyes shot open as his alarm rang through his ears. He huffed and shut the ringer off. The sheets felt sticky and he sighed, annoyed at himself for making a mess and at Krickitt for not actually being there. Now he had to clean his sheets.

........

Krickitt felt a rush of nerves in her stomach as she stepped into the red carpet. She'd never been to a movie premiere before. And this was her movie. She'd always dreamt of this moment, the moment when all the hard work paid off and she could celebrate it. Cameras flashed in her face and she looked across the way. A handsome Jared Leto stood in front of a backdrop littered with the film's title, posing for the photographers. A smile crept onto her lips. She watched him for a moment, hoping he'd look her way. He didn't notice her right away, and so she carried on.

It was almost time for the film to start. The cast and crew were being seated. Krickitt was able to spot Jared sitting at the end of a row, right next to the pathway which she had to take to get to her seat. She walked slowly, planning and plotting her every move. He turned in his seat slightly just as she approached him. She sensually caressed his hand before holding it and slowly releasing it as she walked away. He couldn't contain his grin as he watched her take her seat in the front row. He felt so proud of her. He hadn't felt more attracted to anyone than he was to her on this night.