Jared's Girlfriend

Jared and Krickitt arrived at the fashion show and she was overwhelmed by the amount of people there. So many famous people too, some of whom Jared had known for years. She felt really out of place because he was talking to all these people and she didn't know any of them. Suddenly, he introduced her to Salma Hayek and Alessandro Michele. "This is Krickitt Tanner." He put his hand on her lower back. "Oh, yes! The writer and your girlfriend right?" Alessandro asked in his thick Italian accent. "Yes." Jared replied. "Oh, I love you in this dress." Salma said to Krickitt, stepping closer to her to get a better look at her. Krickitt blushed. The Latina was so much more gorgeous in person than in pictures, and she was a little intimidating.

Krickitt and Jared were seated in the front row alongside Salma. Dakota Johnson sat on the other side of Krickitt and proved to be very charming. Krickitt felt more comfortable now that she was talking to someone. "So how long have you two been together?" Dakota asked. She was wearing a light pink Gucci gown embellished with crystals. "Uh- we've known each other for a few weeks. It feels longer than that." "Yeah, he's got that way about him that makes you feel like you've know him your whole life."

"What are you ladies talking about?" Jared butted in. "Nothing." Dakota said, "I like your girlfriend. She's pretty chill." "She is." He grinned. The show began, and Krickitt couldn't help but think about how most of the outfits weren't attractive or flattering, but the event as a whole was interesting and cool anyway. There was a party afterwards where most people were talking about the new fashion line and how transcendent it was. Everything was a little to high-class for her.

Krickitt had been offered champagne and drank a few glasses. She hung out with Dakota most of the night while Jared mingled. He eventually returned to her as she and Dakota were laughing. "Having fun?" "Yeah, I am." She put a hand on his cheek, and pulled him closer so she could smash her lips to his. There were still some photographers there, and one of them definitely snapped a shot of their kiss. Neither of them seemed to care at the moment. "You guys look like you could use some alone time. Call me when you get home to L.A. We'll get together!" Dakota said. "Yeah, definitely! It was great to meet you!" Dakota walked away from them. "Not really sticking to your decision about us are you?" He teased and smirked. "You called me your girlfriend." "I guess I did, in a way." 

Smutty.

They got back to the hotel room. They couldn't keep their eyes off of each other. She took his hand, leading him to the bed. Her hands slid up his chest and into his jacket. She started to push the jacket off of his shoulders. Jared kissed her and shoved his tongue into her mouth. He gripped her neck as he continued to ravage her lips. She threw his jacket to the floor. He quickly removed his white shirt underneath. "Did you plan this?"

"What?" He replied. "Us. In bed. In Paris." "I hoped for it, not gonna lie." He kissed her again, this time he let his hands roam down the curves of her body. His lips moved to her neck as his hands slid up her back. He found her zipper and glided it downward. His fingers grazed her exposed back. Her dress dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. She unbuckled his belt and bent down to take his pants off and they joined her dress. As she stood up he put his hands behind her and expertly unclasped her bra.

Krickitt laid down on the bed and Jared quickly crawled on top of her. His midsection rested between her legs and he softly bucked his hips against her as they made out. He left kisses along her chest before putting his mouth on her nipple. He hollowed his cheeks, intensely sucking on her hard bud. He let it pop out of his mouth before biting at it a couple more times. She whined as she felt his teeth scrape on the tender material. He swirled his tongue around her other nipple and continued to leave wet kisses down her stomach.

Her panties were now between his teeth and he pulled them down her legs. He tossed her last article of clothing on the floor with the others. She was already plenty wet for him. He used his fingers to warm her up more. She bit her lip as his digits flicked and rubbed on her clit. She leaned forward to watch him. Then she saw his face move toward her core and his tongue and lips went to work. He started performing long, slow licks down there that were driving her crazy. She tossed and turned on the bed in pleasure and anticipation. Her hips were moving which prompted him to hold her legs down so he could continue his oral onslaught.

He freed the bulge in his pants and he entered her. He began a steady rhythm as he held onto the back of her thighs. Her walls were slick and his cock slipped in and out perfectly. She reached out and touched his flexing abs as he rocked into her. She enjoyed the feeling of his muscles contracting under her fingers as she put her hands on either side of his lower back near his butt. At this point, his pace was making sloshing sounds between them.

Suddenly, Jared rolled over, still inside of her, and onto his back. She straddled him and he held onto her waist. She leaned forward slightly and started rolling her hips against his body. Krickitt's hands pressed against his pecks as she accelerated. His hand traveled up her stomach and palmed her breast. The other hand was pushing and pulling her waist, guiding her along his cock. He caressed her face as their eyes locked. She stopped moving and lowered herself to kiss him.

Jared wrapped his arms around her body, pressing her against him. He remained inside of her, and started thrusting upward. Krickitt moaned loudly into his mouth as his hip bones smacked into her lower abdomen. She heard the sloshing sound again and felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach. Pleasure was radiating through her body. She whined and cried out as he rolled over on top of her and continued pumping in and out. He pushed himself up, and created a better angle for him  to thrust.

He squeezed her breast and he pinched her nipple between his thumb and the side of his pointer finger. She arched her back and threw her head to the side. He dug his fingers into her sides as he kept a hold of her. She let out a final labored moan and liquids spewed at their connection. His motions became rapid for a several more thrusts until he came inside of her. He groaned and kissed her deeply. He tried to catch his breath. "That was so hot. You made such a mess." He gave her a loud peck on the forehead and pulled out of her. He looked down at her core, taking in the sight of the result of their orgasms dripping all over her.

For Krickitt, everything was wet in her lower region, as well as numb. Jared picked up the phone on the nightstand and called for fresh sheets to be brought to their room. He picked her up from the bed bridal style. He opted for a shower to rinse them both off. She held onto him to keep her balance as the stood under the relaxing water.