Okay

Krickitt and Jared had lunch and then he took her back home. She decided to check her mailbox. There was a manila envelope stuffed inside of it. She pulled it out along with other envelopes encasing her bills. "What the hell is this?" Jared stood by her side as she opened up the large package. She skimmed through the papers. Suddenly, she felt a rush of anger run through her body. "Andrea is fucking suing me?!"

"What the fuck?" Jared studied the words on the paper. "Motherfucker!" Krickitt exclaimed. "She can't do that! She's trying to say it's her script when it's not. You wrote it." "Dammit." She said as she took a seat in the lobby. "One good thing happens for me and now it's fucked." He sat next to her and put a hand on hers as it rested on her lap. "No, it's not. She won't get away with this."

"You need to get a lawyer." Jared said to Krickitt as they sat at the table in her apartment looking over the documents over and over. "And pay them with magic beans?" She spouted, sarcastically. "I'll pay for it." "No, Jared." "You don't have a choice." His tone was assertive. "She has no right to the script. It's yours. There's no way she can win this." "She's suing me for $5 million. I don't even know how much money that is so I sure as hell don't have it. Where the hell did that number come from anyway?" She laughed in an unfunny way.

Krickitt got up from her chair, "I have to get ready for work." She headed to the bathroom. "Can't you just call off?" Jared asked as he followed her. "You're stressed out." She shook her head, "They just hired me. It wouldn't look good if I asked for the day off." She threw her hair up in a messy bun and put on her Starbucks shirt. Her voice cracked, "I can't believe I'm becoming the woman that's dependent on a man." She took deep breaths to stop herself from crying. "Don't think of it like that. Just think of it as someone helping you until you're on your feet." He put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. She shrugged it off.

"Jared, I'm sorry, but I can't do this." "Can't do what?" He was worried now. "This..relationship. You are amazing, you really are. You're the man of my dreams, but I think I need to be by myself for awhile." "What are you talking about?" "I need to find myself. And I can't do that while I'm falling in love with you." She moved closer to the door. "Krickitt, I want to be with you. Please don't do this." He tried to hug her, just to touch her. "I need to be on my own before I can learn to be with someone else. My life keeps changing and I need to be in a place where I'm okay."

He sighed deeply, "Okay, well I'll be in touch with some lawyers." She led the way out of the apartment. "I can't thank you enough for that. I really have to go now." She put a hand on his forearm appreciatively. They exited the lobby and walked out onto the street. "Everything will be okay." He said as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. She gave him a soft smile then turned away from him. "I'll be in touch with you too." He said to her as she walked away down the street. She smiled to herself after hearing his words.

A/n- Short chapter bc I'm really not sure where to take this from here :/