Long Night

"I'm so happy for you babe. I knew they'd love the script." Jared said to Krickitt. Andrea had left and the everyone else stayed to talk to their new screenwriter. The film executives were gone now and Krickitt gathered up the last of the paperwork she had received. "I just can't believe this is actually happening. Thank you, Jared. You were right." She walked over to him and embraced him. This was the first time they'd actually hugged. His arm went around her, his hand slid down her lower back. "You deserve it."

Smutty.

"You deserve something too." She purred as she put her hand on his crotch. Jared gasped mockingly, "That's my penis." "Let's get the hell out of here." He put his hands on her arms to stop her from moving. "No no no. Let's do it here." "What? Jared, there's cameras." "What do you care? You don't work here anymore." "I don't know.." He walked into her cubicle behind her desk. He put his hand on the flat surface, "I want you right here." She went to him. She put her hands on his chest, feeling his hard pecks through his shirt.

He wrapped his arms around her and his mouth was on hers. He pulled away, "This is where we met." He kissed her again. "I've wanted you since the second I saw you, Krickitt." "Really?" She moaned into his mouth as their lips met again. He turned her around forcefully. His hands slid up the sides of her thighs and pulled up the hem of her skirt. "Pink panties. Just as I suspected." He bent down to place a kiss on her ass cheek. Krickitt whined, she needed more.

His fingers peeled down the sides of her underwear and he put his hand on her warm core. His fingers glided along her pussy. They felt like perfection just as she imagined they would, only better. "That's so good." She moaned out. Then she heard a zipper. He slid the tip of his cock across her wetness. She couldn't handle the anticipation, her body shuddered. "Fuck me, baby!" There was a slap and a sting on her ass. "No fucking yelling." He pressed his hand to the side of her head to keep it on the desk, but not too hard. He didn't want to hurt her.

He slammed into her suddenly and she gasped loudly. She had nothing to grab onto so she made tight fists and she had white knuckles. She was not prepared for his size. His thrusts were hard, slow at first, but got faster. "God, it's so big!" He pulled on her hair, yanking her torso upward. "You love it." He groaned. "Ahh fuck!" He wanted to get after her for yelling to keep up with the dominance thing, but he was enjoying this too much. He figured this moment solidified their relationship and there would be plenty of time for all of his future plans for their sex life.

He leaned downward so his head was next to hers. He kissed her cheek and ran his tongue down her neck as he continued to pound into her. "Kiss me." Krickitt said through her moans of extreme pleasure. Jared stopped his movements and grabbed her jaw. He smashed his mouth on hers. He reached down in front her and started rubbing her clit and simultaneously continued thrusting his cock into her. "Yes!" She whined, again resting her head on the desk, letting him have his way with her.

He really didn't expect her to be so vocal, but it was turning him on even more. He smacked her ass again, earning him a loud moan from her. He smacked each of her cheeks a couple more times and she whined for more each time. She used all of her strength to push herself up off the desk with her arms and looked back at him. They made eye contact and reached forward to caress her face. She kissed the palm of his hand before he rested it on her shoulder. His thrusts were slower now, her tightness was sending him over the edge.

He pressed his thumb to her clit as he slowly and deliberately slid his cock in and out, letting her feel every inch of him. Her breathing became heavy, she felt her body start to shake. He watched as her orgasm took over her. She let out another loud moan, then she was back down on the desk, exhausted. Moments later he pulled out of her, and groaned. "Fuck." He pumped his hand along his cock and shot his load across her right ass cheek.

Jared slid his hand up her back as he looked around her desk. He saw a box of tissues and grabbed them. He wiped his seed off of her with a Kleenex. Then he slid her panties back on and pulled her skirt back down. Her legs her like noodles and her whole core was numb as she tried to turn around to face him. He was zipping up his pants when she saw him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He pressed her body against him with his arms.

"Let's get out of here." "Okay." He grabbed her purse and her hand, then led her out of the office. They got into his car and were on their way to his place. He rubbed her thigh slowly. Her hand rested on his wrist. "Was that your first orgasm?" She was caught off guard by his question. "Um..yeah." She was blushing. "How many guys have you slept with?" He wasn't grilling her, he was only curious. "Two." "Boyfriends?" "Yeah. Freshman year then senior year of college. The sex wasn't good." "It takes practice." "How many women have you been with?" He laughed, "Too many to count. I've never had any diseases, don't worry." He brought his hand up to caress her cheek gently with his thumb while keeping the other hand on the steering wheel.

The got to his house and we're sitting in the bathtub facing each other. Looking into his eyes she said, "Can I tell you something?" "What?" "Your haircut is ridiculous." He laughed then shoved her shoulder. "Fuck you." "Hey!" He caused her to slip deeper into the water a little bit. She was being honest, though. His very short, black hair didn't exactly suit him, even though he still looked handsome. She'd seen pictures of him with shoulder length hair that was his natural color and he pulled it off well. "I'm sorry." Krickitt moved forward on him. Once she was completely on top of him, she put her lips on his. Their tongues battled as she ran her hands slowly across his shoulders and chest.

They got out of the bath and started toweling off. Krickitt wrapped the towel around herself then looked over at Jared who was staring at her. She giggled. "Sorry, you've got nice ones." He said in a 'who can blame me' tone. "You've got a nice one too." She said seductively as she moved closer to him. "No no. Let's just go to bed. It's been a long night."

They settled into bed, she cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest. "Dude, I don't have a job. What am I gonna do?" Krickitt just came to a realization. "You'll have plenty of money when they make your movie." "Like how much?" "I'd say a screenwriter for a film like this would make.. $2 million ." Her eyes grew as big as saucers. "Dollars?" "Maybe more. Depends. You're going to be fine. Everything will work out."