Think About It

Jared and Shannon had finally gotten used to their now reversed roles in Lana's life after a few months. The little girl had started to sleep soundly at Shannon's and stopped crying for Jared. It seemed the idea of Shannon being her new caretaker was growing on her. Andrea had been released from prison, but they hadn't seen her or heard anything from her. They had heard rumors that she moved somewhere and was keeping a low profile.

Krickitt had settled into her new apartment, with Jared's help. They'd started to spend a lot of time together. They typically would spend their nights together either at his place or hers, and either way they were both comfortable. Tonight, as Krickitt sat down to watch TV, Jared was reading her finished script for her new murder mystery film titled: Death Letters. "Babe, this is amazing! I love how you can come up with such original ideas." Jared thought aloud. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Your opinion means a lot to me." She said as she scooted closer to him on the couch and propped her legs up onto his lap.

"Are you all packed?" She asked. He was to leave for London for three months to for a new film, Morbius. He had been researching, prepping, and bulking up for the role as a living vampire. "Yeah, just one more thing." He shot up from the couch, hoisting her up over his shoulder in the process. "Jared!" Krickitt exclaimed while laughing. "What are you doing?!" He took off with her toward his bedroom. His opened suitcase sat on the bed and he plopped her down on it. She giggled as she landed softly on a pile of his clothes. "I think you could fit." He grinned. She pulled his face to hers and pressed her lips to his. "I'm going to miss you, my angel." He purred afterwards. She pecked his lips again and said, "Make love to me."

Sometime later, he looked at her as he lay on his side right next to her as she lay on her back. They were both trying to catch their breath when he said, "Let's have a baby." His words shocked her, "Jared, that's crazy." "I know it is, but hear me out." He began, "I miss being a dad, and the idea of having a child with you excites me. I think it would be so perfect: our kid with your cute little quirks, Krickitt. I'm ready for a baby. I want this with you." He caressed her face.

"I don't know, babe. I mean my career is just taking off and you're going away for three months plus you travel with the band.. I just don't know if we're ready." She admitted. "You're right. We have a lot to think about. Which is all I'm getting at: just thinking about it. I wanted to tell you this before I left so we have some time to really think about what we want to do." "I mean, of course I would want to have a child with you, but I want to have some time for me, and for us, first." She went on to say, "Maybe we'll see what we're thinking when you're done with the film and I'm done working on my movie. I could stop taking birth control at anytime."

"We have plenty of sex, so that won't be a problem." Jared smirked. Hearing him say that made her think of what his life may have been like before her. Images of him with Andrea came to her mind, which she quickly shook off. "Speaking if that... and your age, do you think you have enough, um..." she cleared her throat, "sperm?" She asked, feeling very awkward as she spoke. He scoffed humorously, "What?" "I'm mean you've probably emptied a lot of swimmers over the years." He couldn't help but crack up at her question, but he soon came to a realization. "You have a point. I guess we could go to a doctor and get that checked out. Honestly, I never would have thought of that."

"So you think I'm a whore?" Jared asked, laughing. Krickitt laughed as well, "No, not really. You've just been alive for a long time and we're all sexual beings with needs, right? And, no offense or anything, but I feel like you've always been kind of promiscuous. It's not necessarily a bad thing." "Well, I'm a one-woman kind of man now. You have brought that out of me." He poked her nose. She sighed happily and snuggled closer to him.

The dreaded morning came. He was ready to make another film, and she was happy for him. However, he had to leave and she had to stay, though neither of them wanted to be apart. They realized that this was something they would have to deal with going forward and they had to take the time to decide if they could make a family work.

I've noticed that I always try to give Jared/Joker babies and idk why😂

So so sorry that this is so short, but I want to get into their life as a couple while being apart. Thank you for reading and commenting!❤️