Hot Mess

Back again with a new chapter! Enjoy!

The following month, Jared had to return home to L.A. for the premiere screening of his documentary A Day in the Life of America and he was also invited to the Met Gala. Morbius was going to take a break from filming. He and Krickitt decided to take the opportunity to go to a fertility doctor to see if he was able to have kids at his older age. She figured she would make an appointment to be examined by a doctor as well, at a later date. Today was about Jared.

After all the testing was done for him, the couple were called into the doctors office. "Mr. Leto, I must say I am surprised with your sperm count for your age. Men in their late 40s typically have a low sperm count, but I'd say with your active lifestyle and being out in sun, getting some vitamin D, has resulted in yours being higher than average. I'd say you have a very good chance of having a baby." The doctor finished, smiling. "That's so great!" Krickitt said, grabbing his hand. "See babe? My swimmers are fine." He kissed her cheek.

They went home to his place and had a baby-making session. "You want water?" Jared asked her. "Yes, please." He kissed her forehead and left for the kitchen. Krickitt quickly went bathroom, grabbing her phone along the way to Google if she could still pee after sex if she was trying to get pregnant. Thankfully, she read that it has no impact on the chance of conceiving, so she used the bathroom. She returned to the bedroom and got under the covers again. She could feel her heart swell with happiness and comfort. She loved being with him and in his living space. It was a sense of belonging she had never felt before. Jared returned with a glass of water and handed it to her. She had the sheets covering her chest. He sat down next to her and pressed his lips to her shoulder.

"So at what point do we start living together?" Krickitt asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, we don't have to live our life according to what is normal or expected. Let's just go with the flow. If you wanna move in, then move in when you want to. You know I love having you here." "Thanks babe, I just knew that we couldn't live separately once I'm pregnant. I'll probably need you to do some things for me, like when I get bigger. Plus I might have cravings that you need to satisfy." She bit her lip. "Angel, you're such a dirty birdy." He pulled the sheets back and climbed on top of her.

"Mmm, put a baby in me, Mr. Leto." "I might have already today, but another effort couldn't hurt anything." He purred. Krickitt put her hands on his back, letting them roam over his muscles. She tucked her legs over the back of his thighs. "Jared, I love you so much." Her voice cracked. "I love you too, baby." He cupped her cheek and pressed his lips to hers. When he pulled away, he was confused because she put hand over her face. She whimpered and he grew concerned. "Krickitt, what's wrong?" "I'm sorry, I just got really emotional." She was crying now. "Hey. It's okay." He wanted to comfort her, but he still didn't understand what was happening. She let him wipe her tears away.

"Just breathe. What's gotten into you, Angel?" "I don't know. I'm okay now." She assured him. "Are you sure?" She nodded. "Yeah." She raised up and kissed him. "Do you want to stop?" "No. Keep going." "Okay." He kissed her softly and held her closely. Again, she started to sob. "Alright, I don't know why you're crying, but I'm just going to cuddle you anyway." He moved to her side and wrapped his arms around her. "I don't know, maybe I'm just really happy." "Baby, I don't like to see you cry." He wipes her tear away again. "I'm not sad, Jared." She shifted and snuggled into his chest. "Love you, in case you forgot. I'm sorry I'm a hot mess right now." "It's okay." He chuckled. "I love you. Let's just get some sleep. You're coming to the premiere with me tomorrow." She perked up. "Really? You want me to come?" "Yeah. Is that so hard to believe? Please don't cry again." She sighed contently and lay on her back. "Come here." She wanted to hold him as they slept, and he obliged. He rested his head on her breasts and they drifted off to sleep.  

It was a chilly, windy day in L.A. Jared and Krickitt opted for sweaters as they attended the screening. She was nervous to walk the carpet with him. It wasn't an ultra glamorous event, but there were still a lot of people and there were going to be pictures taken of them. Were they to act like a couple? Like hold hands and stuff? Or just walk beside each other? They arrived at the film festival and Jared headed straight to the fans to sign autographs and take photos. Krickitt just walked behind him alongside one of his longtime assistants, Emma.

The time finally came for everyone to take their seats in the theater. Krickitt walked a few steps ahead of Jared, who was talking to people. She assumed she would be sitting with him near the front, but she was not completely sure. She saw Jared's name in a reserved seat, and then her name was next to it. She sat down, and it didn't take him too long to join her.

The film was made during the time when Jared and Krickitt weren't together. He did, however, Snapchat her on July 4th, 2017. He told her about the project and she replied back with a short clip about what America means to her. She highly doubted her clip would be in the film, considering all of the amazing footage they had been sent from people all over the country, and the world. She was shocked to see herself appear on the screen. Her heart fluttered at the notion of him including her in something that meant so much to him, and it was on such a public level.  Jared gave her hand an affectionate squeeze. "America, above everything, is my home," She was quoted saying on film.

As they walked out of the theater, Krickitt felt nauseous. "Is there a bathroom around?" She asked with urgency and covered her mouth. Jared's eyes widened and he quickly led her to nearest restroom which, luckily, was not far away. She threw up the contents of her stomach into one of the toilets. He held her hair back, not caring about being in the women's bathroom. Afterwards, her throat burned, and the queasy feeling lingered. "You okay, baby?" She nodded. "Yeah, can we just go home?" "Of course we can." He helped her up to her feet and held her close as they exited.

What do you think is going on with her?😈 thanks for reading!