Morning After

Lil smutty. Sorry.

The next morning, Krickitt was woken up by Jared's kisses on her neck. She stretched her arms and giggled. "Hey." He pecked her lips, "Hey." He then lifted the up the shirt she was wearing-borrowed from him- to expose her breasts. He leaned down and started sucking on her right nipple. She gasped and pressed her hand to the back of his head. He took his mouth off of her and pinched her nipple between his fingers as he took her left one into his mouth. His hand was now in her panties, his fingers rubbing her pussy. "Fuck, Jared!" She moaned. He squeezed her right breast as he bit down on her left nipple. She gasped loudly. "Did that hurt?" He asked after lifting his head up. "No." She shook her head and looked at him lustfully.

"Do you want my cock?" He said softly as his face got closer to hers. "Yes." He pecked her lips again and got on top of her. In any other situation, she'd be concerned with her morning breath while being this close to someone. Right now, though, it was the furthest thing from her mind. He yanked her panties off and immediately began to lick her clit. She reached down to comb her fingers through his hair. His arm went underneath her leg and his hand rested on her stomach. She touched his hand and he held onto hers as he continued to lick and suck between her folds. Jared stopped suddenly and pulled his underwear down and his cock sprung out, smacking her right on her core. She whined and bit her lip. He looked up at her face then at her dripping, swollen womanhood and grinned.

She was almost ashamed at how quickly she came. He fucked her for only a couple of minutes before she succumbed to her orgasm. He was still inside of her now, laying on top of her and kissing her cheek. She was trying to come down from her high, and she tried to catch her breath. "Ready for round two? Daddy wants to get off too." "Eww! That's disgusting." She grimaced at him. "So you don't want to call me daddy?" He joked. "Fuck no!" "Do you want me to fuck you again?" She sat up, "No, here." She took his cock in her hands and started pumping. She licked the tip. "No, babe. You don't have too." He said. Then she put her mouth around him. "But if you really want to-" He put his hand through her hair. "I won't stop you."

"How am I supposed to fit this big thing in my mouth?" She giggled and he chuckled. "Just improvise, baby. I'm getting blue balls here." He sounded almost whiny. "Oh, sorry." She fit as much as she could into her mouth and sucked him off for a few minutes. "I'm gonna cum." He trembled. She then started to stroke him until he came in her mouth.

End smut.

"What time is it?" "About 8 a.m." She sat up and stretched her back. "What are your plans for today?" "I have a meeting with the record company." Krickitt nodded. "Well I'll get out of your hair then." She got out of the bed and started to pick up her clothes. "Krickitt, what are you doing?" "In gonna go home." She looked at him strangely. He stood up and walked around the bed to her. "We've had sex twice in the past 10 hours. I've wanted you in my bed for weeks now. This isn't exactly a one night stand. I've gotta drive you home anyway." They looked into each other's eyes. "Okay." She smiled. "Let me make you vegan pancakes."

"Thanks for breakfast." Krickitt said after they finished eating. "Last night was fun. I like spending time with you." "You too." She got up from her seat and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Jared wasn't officially her boyfriend, and he may never be, but it felt good to just pretend they were in love. She pecked his lips and slowly ran her hand down his neck. "What are you going to do today?" He asked. She shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe I'll see what my friends are doing."

Jared drove Krickitt back to the office to get her car. They noticed that her windshield had been smashed to the point of someone being unable to see out of it. "Jesus Christ!" Krickitt got out of the car quickly. She stopped in front of her car. "Who would- Andrea! It had to have been her." "Shit, I'll call Triple A!" Krickitt was fuming as Jared made the phone call. How childish could someone be to pull something this petty? Andrea was nothing more that a brat who throws a fit when she doesn't get her way.

"They should be here soon." Jared said as he walked up to her. "You know, you should have the security guys look at the camera footage from last night. No doubt it was her or someone she told to do it." "Yeah, and they can find the footage of us having sex in the office." She said, sarcasm laced in her tone. He could have kicked himself for saying that. "Right. I'm sorry this happened. You don't deserve anything that Andrea's dished out on you."

"Why were you sleeping with her?" Her question caught him off guard. "Oh-uh she practically threw herself at me... and I'm a guy." She dismissed his typical-guy response and rolled her eyes. "It was a mistake. What can I say? It's not like she meant anything to me." "She's engaged. Did you not care about that?" "I didn't know it at first. And I've never met the guy." He shrugged. Krickitt was getting annoyed now. "So?! Both parties of an affair are equally shitty if the other person knows about the cheating." He chuckled, "Well you must not think I'm too shitty. You still slept with me."

She was not in the mood to be mocked or made fun of. "Whatever, Jared." She started to walk away from him. "Wait-what the hell are you doing?!" She got further away. "Krickitt, I'm sorry! Come back, AAA is on the way!" He jogged to catch up with her. "I'm getting you help." "I don't care! I don't want your help. I don't want to be around you." He grabbed her arm. "Hey, calm down. I'm sorry for being a dick back there. Let's go back and wait." "No, Jared."

"You knew about me and Andrea before, why is it just now bothering you?" "I don't know, but it is. Good people don't do things like that, Jared." He sighed, "Then why did you even have anything to do with me?" He wasn't angry, he wanted an answer from her. "I guess...I felt like I was being seen. And I liked it." A tear fell from her eye. "Krickitt..do you need to talk? We can talk about anything. Anything you want." "No. I don't even know you." With that, she walked away, down the street. He decided not to follow her. Maybe what she needed was to be alone.